• 1 Post By DeltaBravoKS
  • 3 Post By Shooter9mm
  • 1 Post By DesertEagle.22LR

Thread: Taurus PT92C Part Compatibility

Member #
    Liked
    10 times

Taurus PT92C Part Compatibility

Hi everyone, I just recently acquired a used Taurus PT92C from Cabela’s Gun Library and was researching some parts for it like grips and barrels. However, I always think ahead and like to know I will be able replace parts in my firearms in case any of them fail in the future. To cut to the point, I could not find any PT92C locking block replacements as that specific part is known to fail after a certain amount of time and I was curious to know if the locking block for the PT92 is compatible with the PT92C.

Side note: I know I could order a PT92 locking block and compare with the PT92C locking block, but I’m not sure if my analysis will give me 100% confidence in my judgement. I’m new to the Taurus world and hope y’all are understanding!

-Jacob
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3897 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertEagle.22LR View Post
    Hi everyone, I just recently acquired a used Taurus PT92C from Cabela’s Gun Library and was researching some parts for it like grips and barrels. However, I always think ahead and like to know I will be able replace parts in my firearms in case any of them fail in the future. To cut to the point, I could not find any PT92C locking block replacements as that specific part is known to fail after a certain amount of time and I was curious to know if the locking block for the PT92 is compatible with the PT92C.

Side note: I know I could order a PT92 locking block and compare with the PT92C locking block, but I’m not sure if my analysis will give me 100% confidence in my judgement. I’m new to the Taurus world and hope y’all are understanding!

-Jacob
    Go look here:

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-man...ols-tau/pt-92c

You can probably find the part number for the PT92c and then see if the PT92 part number is the same. That would be good evidence without you having to 'order-and-hope'.
    DesertEagle.22LR likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    128 times
    Numrich has the same locking block part number for both pistols. Also available and compatible from Beretta direct.
    Just an old guy who has enjoyed fast cars and guns since I was about 12 years of age.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    Go look here:

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-man...ols-tau/pt-92c

You can probably find the part number for the PT92c and then see if the PT92 part number is the same. That would be good evidence without you having to 'order-and-hope'.
    Awesome, this cite has all the parts I need for now and hopefully for the future. Thanks so much!!
    DeltaBravoKS likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    128 times

Taurus 92-Beretta92 compatibile items

Found this interchange list in another old thread. Thought this would be a good place to revive it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just an old guy who has enjoyed fast cars and guns since I was about 12 years of age.

Sponsored Links