TH9 Issues

Thread: TH9 Issues

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

TH9 Issues

Recently purchased a TH9 -had very few rounds thru it and while the range the pin holding the extractor in place came out loosing springs and related parts. Contacted Taurus service to send replacement parts, but the would void warranty if I fixed it myself. I reluctantly mailed the firearm to Taurus being advise that repairs could take up to 12 weeks. Checking on the web site & chatting with service produced little updates. Finally after 13 weeks I was contacted by service and informed that parts were not available and firearm was not repairable. Huh!!!! Any way I had credit for the current MSRP with Taurus and could pick anything I wanted. I was willing to gamble on another TH9, however all colors were out of stock with no ETA on restocking. OK I was willing to take a Taurus G3 even thought the MSRP was less. Again all colors out of stock. So I decided to just wait out TH9 's becoming available - any color (except the bright green) was acceptable to me. Currently I have no idea when I will receive the firearm. Also now I need to pay FFL charges, which may or may not be refundable per Taurus.

Anyone else have similar experience with Taurus service. I realize the current Covid-19 situation may be adding to this situation.

Member #
    Liked
    170 times
    All of that is a real "BUMMER "

Out of 5 Taurus pistols I've never had any problems

Sponsored Links