• 1 Post By jim_steel
  • 1 Post By Fishinkeylargo
  • 3 Post By Rick O'Shea

Thread: TX22 Green black splatter frame

Member #
    Liked
    14 times

TX22 Green black splatter frame

My local dealer has a green with black splatter frame TX22. I don’t see this on a Taurus USA site. Is this a one-off or is this like a TALO or Davidson’s special? Also how long has it been available?
    darbo likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6717 times
    Get the serial number off of the gun and then call Taurus and ask them about it.

Don
    I see gun control as waiting in an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff when we should be building a fence at the top!

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jim_steel View Post
    My local dealer has a green with black splatter frame TX22. I don’t see this on a Taurus USA site. Is this a one-off or is this like a TALO or Davidson’s special? Also how long has it been available?
    I have seen several sites offer that calling it a new color. Has a unique to it Manufacture number of: 1-TX22141SP2

darbo likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    60 times
    No thanks, if it's not actually coloring used during the manufacturing, it'll probably rub off during use. Not a big fan of aftermarket spray-on coatings.
    DeltaBravoKS, DRAGON64 and jkv45 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    I was able to find it on Lipsey’s web page so I’m guessing it’s an exclusive for them.

It would be. Ice to know if it is just OD green molded polymer with a black cerakote splatter or if is ALL cerakote.

Sponsored Links