Concealed Carry Holsters for PT92
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By danryanpi

Thread: Concealed Carry Holsters for PT92

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Concealed Carry Holsters for PT92

Hello. I'm new to this forum. This is my first thread. I hold a concealed carry permit where I live. Galco has always been my go to holster maker for my firearms. a few months ago, I purchased a Taurus PT92 with a Picatinny rail under the barrel. I have been having a lot of trouble finding a holster maker who makes concealed carry holsters for this gun. Galco does not make holsters for this gun if it has a Picatinny rail. Where do you all, who own this gun with the rail, get your holsters? Thanks

Dan
    777Driver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1529 times
    First off: Welcome aboard, from Las Vegas!

Last edited by 777Driver; 12-10-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    1529 times
    Like most handgun owners, I have an assortment of different holsters that I've aquired over the years. The holster that I like best is a Hybrid IWB holster from FoxX holsters (www.foxxholsters.com). I wear it at the five o'clock position, but it can be worn at any waist position you like.
    I considered a Crossbreed holster, but thought they were too expensive.
    I also considered AlienGear holsters, but after reading reviews of their poor customer service and late deliveries, I decided against them (this was a while ago, and I think they may have fixed that problem).
    I chose FoxX, and I am very happy with their product. The basic IWB Hybrid cost just $39, including shipping! And it was at my door one week after I ordered it online.....ONE WEEK! You can also choose from an assortment of upgrades if you like (horsehide leather, comfort-pad backing, etc). I use the FoxX IWB Hybrid 95 percent of the time. When I wear theFoxX holster without an undershirt, the leather sometimes irritates my skin when I wear it all day. If I had ponied up the extra $12.50 for their velvet-like comfort pad, I probably wouldn't have that problem.
    When I wear a suit, I sometimes use a PDA holster that looks like a cell phone holster for a big Galaxy Note cell phone, $39.95 (www.pdaholsters.com).
    I also have a Clinger “Atomic” holster which I use when I want to appendix-carry in the front. That's a good holster too, but they don't make the Atomic model anymore. Their “Stingray” model, which replaced the Atomic, is $39.95 (www.clingerholsters.com)
    Another really good holster is the Ace Dri-Matrix by Black Arch Holsters. It has a neoprene-like backing which is great against your bare-skin in hot weather, $69.95 (www.blackarchholsters.com).
    I use a “Sticky” holster when I just want to carry the gun in the cargo pockets of my shorts.
    No one holster will fill all your needs, and your personal preference may be different from mine. I use all of my holsters, but the FoxX gets used the most.
    Other holsters you might look at are Urban Carry (www.urbancarryholsters.com), and Kangaroo Carry (www.kangaroocarry.com).
    SeaRefractor just did a review of the Clinger Hinge holster. Check it out.
    I don't know if any of these will work for a PT-92, but it should be easy enough to find out.
    Last edited by 777Driver; 12-10-2019 at 11:51 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    7111 times
    Welcome from South Texas. You might try Gobags, they make a great pancake holster and they are reasonable.

Sponsored Links