Mag for early model PT92 with bottom mag release - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mag for early model PT92 with bottom mag release

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47073 times
    Back when I bought my first PT-99, same as your PT-92 with adjustable sights and heel release I bought several Berretta magazines and just cut a notch in the bottom to match the position of the notch on the Taurus magazine I had. Still use those magazines today, they work just fine.

Even the modern PT-92 magazines come with the cut out. Here is one, you can tell it is modern from the yellow follower instead of the black follower. Check with Taurus and see if they have any 10 rounders in stock. If I remember correctly the 10 rounders are the same as the higher capacity, they just have a dimple in the side so the follower only slides down far enough to hold 10 rounds.

jwc007 likes this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47073 times
    This picture indicates that maybe they no loner dimple the magazines and just have a longer insert on the follower.

olfarhors and jwc007 like this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    511 times
    Welcome try youtube for your mag modifications
    Taurus is as any other if I maintain Taurus My Taurus will take care of me

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2041 times
    If it is legal in your state, you can shorten the tang on the follower to accommodate more rounds
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links