AK-47 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: AK-47

Member #
    Liked
    1439 times
    Not quite an AK, but it eats 7.62x39 out of AK mags, so it sorta counts, right?

The area near the gas block gets crazy hot, so I added a BPG Rail Rap, which I can recommend wholeheartedly:

Last edited by MisterNoisy; 03-10-2020 at 04:50 PM.
    'Character is who you are in the dark'

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    23592 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNoisy View Post
    Not quite an AK, but it eats 7.62x39 out of AK mags, so it sorta counts, right?

The area near the gas block gets crazy hot, so I added a BPG Rail Rap, which I can recommend wholeheartedly:
    Well then, what exactly is this not quite an Ak then, and who made it. Never seen one of these before, but it looks very interesting.
    Did you ever post a review or Range Report on it?
    "Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Member #
    Liked
    1439 times
    It's an M+M M10X - basically a mash up of an AK and a Sig piston rifle. I did a write-up here a few months ago.
    jwc007 likes this.
    'Character is who you are in the dark'

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47540 times
    I have been watching the prices on AK's and they have been ever so slowly coming down with companies here and there running decent specials. Now this new run on guns and it looks like prices went up again and specials have vanished. Guess the AK goes on the back burner again.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    6191 times
    How about a kinda' sorta' AK in .22lr? RIA MAK22.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter U'cover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Rem 870 Exp 12g - Heritage RR .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phx HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - Hi-Point 995TS - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47540 times
    I have the GSG AK-22 already plus 5 magazines. The kids love shooting it. Think they are also ready for the upgrade to 7.62x39.

Name:  88453.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  45.9 KB
    chefduane, darbo and MisterNoisy like this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    6191 times
    ^ Got mine a few weeks ago. Been out 2 - 3 times with it. Lotsa' fun and gets some looks at the range!
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter U'cover .38 Spc - M'berg Mav88 Pistol - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Rem 870 Exp 12g - Heritage RR .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever .22LR - Marlin 336W .30-30 Lever - Phx HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip - GSG 1911-22 - Hi-Point 995TS - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    20432 times
    I'm telling ya, the PSA AKs are looking pretty good! Do you watch AK Operators Union videos? He recently posted the 3,000 round test results on the PSA. If I had money I would very much buy one.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47540 times
    I think I will get the PSA they have been putting different models on sale for around $569 - $599 and I was just watching for the model I want to go on sale. Looks like 2 weeks or so ago the sales came to an end.
    darbo and jwc007 like this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    23592 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    I think I will get the PSA they have been putting different models on sale for around $569 - $599 and I was just watching for the model I want to go on sale. Looks like 2 weeks or so ago the sales came to an end.
    RobSki on the AKOU (AK Operators Union) YouTube Channel has been torturing a PSA AK for awhile now with excellent results.

Unfortunately, trying to buy anything Gun related is a pain, with the current COVID-19 conditions.
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.
    "Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links