What Shotguns Do You Guys Favour??
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: What Shotguns Do You Guys Favour??

Member #
    Isle of Man. Which is GB but NOT UK. Home of the world's biggest motorcycle races
    Liked
    1524 times

What Shotguns Do You Guys Favour??

There seems to be a neverending list of shotgun makers, so I got to wondering what your preferences are in the US. I have a few but only one has a US maker, my Mossberg 500. My other guns, all 12g, are a Rizzini, Caesar Guerini, Hatsan semi-auto (Turkish) and a Laurona side by side (Spanish). My first choice, for nearly everything, is my Guerini Magnus. a gorgeous shotgun on a par with a Beretta EELL but at half the price. So, what do you guys have??
    silverstring and 777Driver like this.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Member #
    Liked
    168 times
    I have a Winchester 1300 speed pump 12ga and a New England Arms 20ga single shot that belonged to my father.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    I have a browning citori cx and a browning bt 99. Both very nice guns. I also have a beretta outlander semi auto. The beretta feels surprisingly cheap compared to my dads old brownings and Remington 1100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11065 times
    Remington 870- Pick your gauge. I selected a 20 ga. youth model for home protection. If you hunt, shoot skeet or work riot control, YMMV...
    "The large print giveth, the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits
    "If the Dawn Patrol's gotta tell you twice they're gonna do it with a shotgun..." Steely Dan
    "It's the Change Orders that make you money, but it's the Punch Lists that cost ya..." coopercdrkey
    Nemo me impune lacessit ​ No one provokes me with impunity
    Florida Concealed Carry Permit

Member #
    Liked
    2560 times
    I have a 1958 Browning A5 that was my dad’s, a Remington 1100 that was my wife’s dads, and a H&R Topper 410 my dad bought me in 1973. Those three will never be allowed out of the family.
    Ickthus likes this.
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid."

Member #
    Liked
    468 times
    I have a Remington 870 pump and a Benelli M2 semi-auto. both 12 gauge. My son just bought his first shotty and he went for the 870 as well.

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    85 yr old Ithaca 16 guage

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
    TrucksNCoffee likes this.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33355 times
    The big makers here are Remington and Mossberg. I'd say it's probably 50-50 on which you'll get as an answer. I'm preferential to Mossberg, I have 3 and they're all keepers. I love the pump action, but have never owned a semi-auto before so I can't speak to that.
    darbo and loudviking like this.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    3312 times
    I have several. My favorite is my Marlin 120 magnum pump guns. My SXS are an Antonio Zoli Silver Hawk and a Baikal IZH-43. O/U a Ruger Red Label. Stoeger 2000. My newest are a pair of Benelli Nova Tacticals with one of them a Super, with ghost ring night sights.

The Antonio Zoli Silver Hawk is an obscure one here in the US. The safety was modified to a manual like my Red Label for competition. The bores are .725" and the chokes are Modified/IC, but patterns as Improved Modified/Modified.

Maloy

Member #
    Liked
    236 times
    I like the Mossberg 500 because of the tang safety. Being left handed it is easier to manipulate for me than the Remington's.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links