Academy is running sales on their Yildiz line of shotguns. Their base over and under model in both 12 and 20 gauge are on sale for $399, but the big news is their highly figured walnut stock models are also on sale, with the cheapest being $499, again I think they are both in 12 and 20 gauge. this is a really good price for an over and under shotgun. Check out Academy's 2 online flyers for this week for details. If you don't see what you are looking for on one, check out the other.

Briley is the sourced customer service provider, but really, if there is anything wrong within the first 30 days or so, take it back to Academy and have them exchange it for a new one, at least that is what the employees working the gun counter at Academy are telling me. This is probably because Briley is backed up with other work going into dove season.

Academy is the exclusive US seller for Yildiz. If you check the Brit websites/YouTube for Yildiz you will see they are a well regarded Turkish brand. They also make single shot, side by side, pump and semi auto shotguns.

There are to be sure other shotgun brands on sale at Academy this week running into dove season.

If you are looking for other Turkish shotgun brands on sale, check out Cheaper Than Dirt. I saw some nice prices on TriStar and a few other brands.