Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By vaskeet
  • 1 Post By darbo

Thread: ruger precission rimfire

Member #
    Liked
    8519 times

ruger precission rimfire

ordered one yesterday it should be in this week anyone here have or have shot one
    darbo and MisterNoisy like this.
    avatar is VA-34 Blue Blasters squadron insignia one of the many I wore from 1977-1998

Member #
    Liked
    5869 times
    Yes, I have one, I bought it about 6 or 8 months ago I guess. I believe I did a review on it here on the forum.

Once you get the stock adjusted so that it fits you right in is a very nice rifle. I put a Mueller (sp?) Scope On mine In the rifle was much more accurate than I am.

I shoot subsonic out of it, wolf match custom, Eley green box, SKjag, and Aguila subsonic and it will sure put a smile on your face.

Good luck with the new gun and shoot safe!

Don
    Don't tell me the sky's the limit; there are footprints on the moon!.... Unknown

Member #
    Liked
    19321 times
    I just shot one this past Friday. My buddies brother was visiting and he brought it along. First shots out of it. He has a fixed 5x Burris scope on it. It really is a nice rifle. We did have 3 different people shooting with it so it we really couldn't get it set up for the owner. He will have to work on that himself. It was a fun rifle to shoot with!

Congrats on your purchase!
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1315 times
    Congrats on the new chooter! I've had the opportunity to play with one, but at 100 yards with a 4-16x on it, it felt like cheating.
    'Character is who you are in the dark'

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

Sponsored Links