Panzer Arms BP-12 Bullpup Shotgun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Panzer Arms BP-12 Bullpup Shotgun

Member #
    Liked
    3867 times

Question Panzer Arms BP-12 Bullpup Shotgun

I am thinking about getting one of the Panzer BP12 shotguns. Does anyone have any experience with it? I've watched a bunch of videos about it and they seen to run fine once broken it. It only has a 1 year warranty, which kind of bothers me...Let me know what you think..

https://www.panzerarms.com.tr/bullpup-1

https://www.classicfirearms.com/bp12...-12ga-shotgun/
    Last edited by bobbojama; 06-28-2019 at 06:25 PM.
    Let slip the dogs of War...
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Member #
    Liked
    2200 times
    Well, it's certainly a cool-looking firearm, but I'm really not sure where it has any advantage over an ordinary shotgun. I mean, it's shorter in OAL, but then again, so is the Mossberg 590 Shockwave and Remington TAC-14, which are substantially lower in price, not to mention smaller in overall dimensions, and lighter in weight. Also, it holds an equal amount of rounds in the magazine compared to the Shockwave.
    That being said, I wouldn't worry too much about having only a 1-Year Limited Warranty. I'm unaware of any shotgun in current production which offers a longer warranty than that, so if you're confident enough in the brand to buy one in the first place, then you're confident enough to do so regardless of the warranty period. (A warranty is only as good as the company who backs it, after all.)

If I were you, I'd browse some videos on YouTube or Full30, see what folks who have owned/fired them think.
    bobbojama and Kevin Keith like this.
    "If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" - Tuco Remírez - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Same

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    46282 times
    The one thing that bothers m about bull pups is the cartridge going off right next to your face. If there is a catastrophic failure your face is right there. At least with a rifle the chamber is out a little from your face.

Not a deal breaker for me, just something to think about.
    bobbojama and Jake3501 like this.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Taurusarmed.net Where are you map?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2168 times
    If I was in the market, I would consider the Key-Tec KSG. I know several people who own them and like them a lot. Higher capacity, chamber well away from the face, etc. IIRC, one version enables you to load nearly 20 Aguila 1.75 inch shells. Looks like a real "crowd pleaser."

Member #
    Liked
    658 times
    it's a pump, but the new KS7 from KelTec runs mini-shells for 12 rounds, something the semi's probably can't do

Member #
    Liked
    1054 times
    Bobbojama, you should get a commission.
    I wasn't even in the market for a gun, but that Bullpup-12 is just TOO COOL!!!
    I spent a day reading reviews, and price checking, and that offer by Classic Firearms was too good to pass up.
    I ordered one an hour ago.
    It sounds like it doesn't like rounds that are too light, nor too heavy.
    Built mainly for the standard wt. 12 guage buckshot.
    That's fine by me.
    MOONDAWG likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    29295 times
    Looks more like a "Bull Dog" than a Bullpup...it's appearance does get ones attention.
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Member #
    Liked
    4991 times
    Someone would have to pay me a great many thousands of dollars to own one of them.
    777Driver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3867 times
    I received my BP12 three weeks ago and love it... If I would have waited I could have saved $50, as it went on sale at Classic. I contacted Classic about the drop in price and respectfully complained.... They issued me a $25 in-store credit... Great place to do business!
    777Driver likes this.
    Let slip the dogs of War...
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Member #
    Liked
    1054 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbojama View Post
    I received my BP12 three weeks ago and love it... If I would have waited I could have saved $50, as it went on sale at Classic. I contacted Classic about the drop in price and respectfully complained.... They issued me a $25 in-store credit... Great place to do business!
    That was nice of them.
    Not a $50 refund, but better than a stick in the eye.
    Possibly get an additional magazine with that.
    bobbojama likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links