NAA .22 Short
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: NAA .22 Short

Member #
    Liked
    43 times

NAA .22 Short

My 4year old daughters first pistol. She is still to young to pull the trigger and shoot it. But for a buck fifty I couldn't pass it up. Now she has a pink gripped pistol to go with her pink cricket.
    FZ1 and TheOldRedneck like this.
    Taurus 445 .44spl, Ruger Single Six .22/.22 mag, Ruger MKII Stainless Target, Ruger LCR, Ruger GP100 .357, Ruger Blackhawk .357/9mm, Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Mag, Remington R1 1911, Kahr CM40, Glock 22 .40 cal, Glock 21 SF RTF. 45, Kel Tec PF9, Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV, EAA SARARMS ST10 .9MM, Bushmaster AR-15 M4A3, Mossberg 535, Mossberg 500 Persuader, Ruger 1022, Remington Nylon 66 Stainless, Century Arms AKM 47 PAP M70, Springfield 1903 Sporter 30-06.

Member #
    Liked
    22826 times
    Cute!!! I am a sucker for a revolver in a pink pearl grip!! How does it shoot? Have never seen one of these in "real life"!
    Spit happens, so make the most of everyday!
    "Never give up. Never surrender." Galaxy Quest, 1999
    Happiness is always Having Enough 22lr ammo!
    Now residing in God's Country - The Black Hills of South Dakota!

Member #
    Liked
    4394 times
    The little guns are fun to shoot with CB shorts. Bought mine years ago to convert to something else. I have never got around to pulling the barrel and reworking the little gun into a little rifle. Still thinking about putting a longer barrel and larger grips on it.
    Sekol likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    19677 times
    My little brother has been into those for decades it seems. He had one that fit on a belt buckle also. I have looked at them, but yet to own one.

Looks like a sweet little pistol for a future marks-woman.

Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    I put 5 rounds thru her the day I got it. Is not real accurate at any distance. But I didn't think it would be. But I was in center mass at 25 feet. Don't know how much damage it could do. But it is a noisy little bugger. She shoots her cricket every once in a while. This spring or summer she should be ready to start teaching correct shooting techniques to. She already is a safety Nazi. But that's how I have taught her since she was old enough to know anything about my collection. Her airsoft guns must be treated like real firearms. Everything else is put up in the safe in locked boxes. She even put the lock on the hard case for this thing. Had a fight with her because I was going to put it in the safe without the box locked. But better to teach right than try to unlearn bad habits.
    Taurus 445 .44spl, Ruger Single Six .22/.22 mag, Ruger MKII Stainless Target, Ruger LCR, Ruger GP100 .357, Ruger Blackhawk .357/9mm, Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Mag, Remington R1 1911, Kahr CM40, Glock 22 .40 cal, Glock 21 SF RTF. 45, Kel Tec PF9, Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV, EAA SARARMS ST10 .9MM, Bushmaster AR-15 M4A3, Mossberg 535, Mossberg 500 Persuader, Ruger 1022, Remington Nylon 66 Stainless, Century Arms AKM 47 PAP M70, Springfield 1903 Sporter 30-06.

Member #
    Liked
    1197 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldRedneck View Post
    The little guns are fun to shoot with CB shorts. Bought mine years ago to convert to something else. I have never got around to pulling the barrel and reworking the little gun into a little rifle. Still thinking about putting a longer barrel and larger grips on it.

That would be really cool to see. Keep us updated on any progress on it.
    Sekol likes this.
    “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

Member #
    Liked
    22826 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldRedneck View Post
    Yes- TOR - maybe this can be the inspiration for you to actually start work on the mini rifle! WE want to see the progress! Have a great time!

Member #
    Liked
    22826 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull1022 View Post
    I put 5 rounds thru her the day I got it. Is not real accurate at any distance. But I didn't think it would be. But I was in center mass at 25 feet. Don't know how much damage it could do. But it is a noisy little bugger. She shoots her cricket every once in a while. This spring or summer she should be ready to start teaching correct shooting techniques to. She already is a safety Nazi. But that's how I have taught her since she was old enough to know anything about my collection. Her airsoft guns must be treated like real firearms. Everything else is put up in the safe in locked boxes. She even put the lock on the hard case for this thing. Had a fight with her because I was going to put it in the safe without the box locked. But better to teach right than try to unlearn bad habits.
    You, M Pitbull - are a GREAT dad if she is so aware of the safety end of things at this age - congratulations!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    congrats...its great

Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Yeah Sekol. But like any 4 year old. She forgets things. But that is with her airsoft guns. They are cheapies that are one shot. She can not even cocky them. I also know she is still a very young little girl. So we keep everything locked up separate from ammo also locked up. She is very serious about learning about firearms. She has been raised with firearms from birth. They are a part of every day carry and life for us. So she sees at least one every day. But I by no means think she can or could be trusted with access to any of them or ammo. She still is a little safety Nazi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links