Sig P226 .40 S&W or .357 Sig - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Sig P226 .40 S&W or .357 Sig

Member #
    Liked
    5147 times
    I bought my glock 27 for the same reason. I wanted a 357sig but you never see one for sale around here, when the glock 27 police trade ins showed up for $269 it made a perfect choice.
    daytonaredeye and BigBlue like this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    24532 times
    Congrats on the pistol. Is yours using the DAK operating system? I don't see an exposed hammer in the rear.

i have P227 and P228/M11A1 (45ACP and 9mm, respectively) but they have the hammer and operate DA to SA with decocker. Your does share a rear end with my P320 which is a striker fired gun. And, good to see you went for the 357SIG "upgrade".
    BigBlue likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

"To own firearms is to affirm that freedom is not a gift from government...As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust."

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    24532 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mark38090 View Post
    I bought my glock 27 for the same reason. I wanted a 357sig but you never see one for sale around here, when the glock 27 police trade ins showed up for $269 it made a perfect choice.
    I bought 357 barrels for both my G22 and G23. Diversity is good with guns.
    BigBlue likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

"To own firearms is to affirm that freedom is not a gift from government...As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust."

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    30251 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Congrats on the pistol. Is yours using the DAK operating system? I don't see an exposed hammer in the rear.

i have P227 and P228/M11A1 (45ACP and 9mm, respectively) but they have the hammer and operate DA to SA with decocker. Your does share a rear end with my P320 which is a striker fired gun. And, good to see you went for the 357SIG "upgrade".
    Yes this P226 has the DA Kellerman operating system with a 6.5lb. trigger pull. I have the DA/SA set up on my P229 and P239 which is also a .357 Sig.
    Last edited by BigBlue; 09-16-2020 at 04:31 AM.
    NRA-Patriot Endowment Life Member-Benefactor Level
    GOA-Life Member
    SAF-Member
    Deplorable-Life Member
    DADDD Member-Dads Against Daughters Dating Democrats

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn't." -- Ben Franklin

“Better to fight for something than live for nothing."-- George S. Patton

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act” — George Orwell

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    The Sig P226 has always a great pistol. My West German model is a terrific shooter and absolutely reliable.
    BigBlue likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links