New Ruger SR9C
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: New Ruger SR9C

Member #
    Liked
    49 times

New Ruger SR9C

After my Taurus G2C & TX22 nightmare, I purchased a new Ruger SR9C replacing the G2C. I must say what a difference! The Ruger is superior in every way possible, much better trigger, sights, accuracy, ergonomics and quality of build. Even though I only have less than a 1000 rds fired so far, I shoot it as well as my 8 yr old CZ 75BSA & my 4 yr old WALTHER PPQ. The SR9C handles & points effortlessly & is extremely easy to shoot. I should have brought it in the 1st place. The difference in price was $100. The difference in quality is worth $1000. Lesson well learned!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16645 times
    I had one until recently. Easy shooting, effortless to carry. Good choice.
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    31310 times
    Very nice concealed carry gun, congrats !
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11113 times
    My primary carry is a SR9C during warm months. It is one of my best shooting pistols, conceals like a dream and so accurate.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    7596 times
    There is a reason that all of my semi automatics are Rugers.
    I think you may have found out why also.
    Desperado's Big Bang Theory:
    The theory that a "big bang" from a handgun, along with a perpetrator receiving a gunshot wound, is the best way to end violent personal or property crimes.

Member #
    Liked
    8509 times
    Congrats.
    I have both the Ruger and Taurus products in pistol format. Both sets are great guns.

Of course it's always about what works for the individual owner that counts.

Member #
    Liked
    10748 times
    Don't get wrapped around a single brand they all have their problems. The SR series had an early trigger recall, if I remember and I had to send my SR-40C back for a broken safety. Every brand has its warts.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    479 times
    Corngrats ! I like my Rugers. Also have had zero issues with our G2C ,Never buy an RG ! Lessons to be learned.
    Qwiks draw likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    26851 times
    The Ruger SR9c is actually about the only Ruger semi that I like and fits me, not counting the SR1911 of course.
    Ruger semis just seem so over built , top heavy and not ergonomic for me.
    I do like their revolvers however.
    congrats.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    8509 times
    There are an awful lot of staff and members here who have Ruger products as well as Taurus ones. I jokingly have said over the years that this should be called the Taurus and Ruger Forum.

I jokingly have said over the years that this should be called the Taurus and Ruger Forum.

The SR9c is a fine gun. Solid and reliable. I trade it in and out with my Taurus G2Ss and G2C. The Ruger SR9 and Ruger 95s get carried in winter and are in the rotation. The Ruger 345 is also a great carry piece.

I went and bought one of the first Ruger SR9 full size pistols. Yes, it did get recalled. It went away for about 3 weeks, but is now a dependable firearm.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links