New Ruger SR9C - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: New Ruger SR9C

Member #
    Liked
    8582 times
    Folks. Let's get back on track as this is about the Ruger SR9C and nothing else.

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIPLEBIKE View Post
    They're exactly the same mags that are sold at shop Ruger, same exact part #. Even have the Ruger Logo. They're Ruger factory mags.

RUGER--I believe like most weapon manufactures have magazines subbed out to companies that specialize in such things.
    years ago the sub company would print the manufactures logo on the mags destined for the manufactures place of business.
    now day many are just simply sending the same thing as what you buy aftermarket.
    Mec-Gar now ahs a huge piece of the manufactures market and aftermarket on magazines.
    course NOT all aftermarket magazines are created equal,
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIPLEBIKE View Post
    After my Taurus G2C & TX22 nightmare, I purchased a new Ruger SR9C replacing the G2C. I must say what a difference! The Ruger is superior in every way possible, much better trigger, sights, accuracy, ergonomics and quality of build. Even though I only have less than a 1000 rds fired so far, I shoot it as well as my 8 yr old CZ 75BSA & my 4 yr old WALTHER PPQ. The SR9C handles & points effortlessly & is extremely easy to shoot. I should have brought it in the 1st place. The difference in price was $100. The difference in quality is worth $1000. Lesson well learned!
    Isn't it funny that I have a friend with a SR9 that is totally unreliable? FTF, FTE, failure to return to battery. Whod'a thunk?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    8582 times
    This thread has gone as far as it a can and this one has gone off the rails. CLOSED.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links