OK, Who here needs another .32ACP? As low as $230
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By morrcarr67
  • 1 Post By Driswalds
  • 1 Post By Ickthus
  • 1 Post By funflyer
  • 1 Post By morrcarr67
  • 1 Post By sig_230

Thread: OK, Who here needs another .32ACP? As low as $230

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Member #
    32073
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    1,566
    Liked
    1505 times

    Cool OK, Who here needs another .32ACP? As low as $230

    More fun stuff from Aim Surplus.

    Beretta Model 81 You can get one for as low as $230 but from the pictures this one for $250 looks to be the better offer

    https://aimsurplus.com/beretta-model...-select-grade/

    https://aimsurplus.com/beretta-model...tandard-grade/
    funflyer and 777Driver like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Member #
    38039
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    575
    Liked
    527 times
    I have a 85 in .380 and feel it's a huge gun for the round it fires. It's monsterly huge for a .32.

    That being said I might just have to pick one up.
    morrcarr67 likes this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Member #
    32073
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    1,566
    Liked
    1505 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Driswalds View Post
    I have a 85 in .380 and feel it's a huge gun for the round it fires. It's monsterly huge for a .32.

    That being said I might just have to pick one up.
    Well, you can't have one without the other.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Member #
    74079
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    547
    Liked
    662 times
    It's the same gun. You can use the 81 .32 barrel in the 81 .380.
    Beretta forums FAQs
    Parts Interchangeability
    (including caliber changes)

    0h yea, that's the base model 81 .32 they are selling. I believe the BB is the best of the Beretta 81 series. (no letter) ,B , BB, F , FS
    Last edited by Ickthus; 08-13-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    morrcarr67 likes this.

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Member #
    61826
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Northern Az.
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    47 times
    Quote Originally Posted by morrcarr67 View Post
    More fun stuff from Aim Surplus.

    Beretta Model 81 You can get one for as low as $230 but from the pictures this one for $250 looks to be the better offer

    https://aimsurplus.com/beretta-model...-select-grade/

    https://aimsurplus.com/beretta-model...tandard-grade/

    Wow! I've been looking for another 32 auto since I bought a Guardian, and didn't want something made of Tupperware. Was going to get a Tomcat until you posted this. Just ordered the select grade, thanks for the heads up.
    morrcarr67 likes this.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Member #
    32073
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    1,566
    Liked
    1505 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickthus View Post
    It's the same gun. You can use the 81 .32 barrel in the 81 .380.
    Beretta forums FAQs
    Parts Interchangeability
    (including caliber changes)

    0h yea, that's the base model 81 .32 they are selling. I believe the BB is the best of the Beretta 81 series. (no letter) ,B , BB, F , FS
    There's some good info in that thread. Thanks for sharing.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Member #
    32073
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ontario, CA
    Posts
    1,566
    Liked
    1505 times
    Quote Originally Posted by funflyer View Post
    Wow! I've been looking for another 32 auto since I bought a Guardian, and didn't want something made of Tupperware. Was going to get a Tomcat until you posted this. Just ordered the select grade, thanks for the heads up.
    You're welcome. Glad to help a brother/sister out when I can.
    funflyer likes this.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Member #
    63929
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    141
    Liked
    214 times
    I'm really drawn to this. I love my 84, even though I've never had much reasonable use for it. It's almost the same size and weight as my Springfield P9C, and that holds 13 +1 of 9mm. I bought the 84 mostly for looks, but it has a great trigger in both DA and SA, and it's 100% reliable. I have even less use for a .32. I still want a .32 to dispose of the one round of ammo I have. Found it in the grocery store packing lot.

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Member #
    74025
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Deep South Texas
    Posts
    308
    Liked
    277 times
    I actually carry a 32acp more than any other caliber and the 81 is certainly among the herd. I must admit I seem to carry my 1935 more often than either my 81 or my modern Pico. But at the prices these surplus 81s are going for I'm tempted to buy another just as a spare.

    My 1935 that has been my carry choice for several weeks lately:
    morrcarr67 likes this.
    The next handgun I buy will be the next to last handgun I ever buy!

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

beretta 81

Click on a term to search for related topics.