Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Appears the Sig 365 price dropping $439.99

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11100 times

Appears the Sig 365 price dropping $439.99

I kinda expected the 365 model a???would drop in price once the 365 XL began to ship. SMGA may have a deal:
    https://gun.deals/product/sig-sauer-...99-wcode-big12

I have bought from SMGA before they are good folks. Didn't try entering the coupon code to verify, but looks pretty good.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    20626 times
    Nice price on a nice little Pistol!

Quote Originally Posted by jwc007 View Post
    Our most well stocked LGS currently sells a new P365 for $500 plus tax, and that price is unlikely to change much for some time.
    It would appear that I have been proven wrong! Still, I don't see our LGS discounting them much.
    silverstring likes this.
    "Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Member #
    Liked
    2202 times
    Nice, but for a little more than half the money, Palmetto is selling S&W Shields for 249. The size difference doesn't matter that much to me, and I find the Shield quite serviceable. And the Shield has the option of a safety.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    26809 times
    The 365 isn't dropping here yet, matter of fact the XL is selling about 20 bucks more than the regular 365, and both are still hard as the devil to find instock as well.
    I am sure in time they will decline a bit in price, but lets face it the thing ahs SIG on its side so its not going to drop much.
    course the XL doesn't fit what I bought the regular 365 for so I wouldn't buy one anyway.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    1549 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    The 365 isn't dropping here yet, matter of fact the XL is selling about 20 bucks more than the regular 365, and both are still hard as the devil to find instock as well.
    I am sure in time they will decline a bit in price, but lets face it the thing ahs SIG on its side so its not going to drop much.
    course the XL doesn't fit what I bought the regular 365 for so I wouldn't buy one anyway.
    I believe the XL is the most recent answer to the question that wasn't asked.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    20626 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    Nice, but for a little more than half the money, Palmetto is selling S&W Shields for 249. The size difference doesn't matter that much to me, and I find the Shield quite serviceable. And the Shield has the option of a safety.
    For even less you could pick up a new Taurus G2C, which would be my choice, if I did not already have my much loved late production pre G2 PT111 Millenium Pro.

silverstring and Buckeye! like this.
    "Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Member #
    Liked
    26809 times
    well kind of comparing what I consider a true SUB compact to a compact(s) pistolas.
    neither the Shield nor the Taurus comes close to what I personally was looking for , a front pocket carry weapon. and of course a lot of people are not looking for that, as for concealment, either in a a IWB or a OWB carry then yep the Shield and the Taurus would work.
    but then again IN my case I carry my CZ P-01 for that purpose.
    silverstring and morrcarr67 like this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    1133 times
    Thanks for sharing the video,never thought i'd hear or see someone pick a Taurus over any pistol. And over a Sig p365.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Very tempting
    silverstring likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3374 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    I owned a S&W Sheild in 40 S&W ... Amazing shooter , I traded it for something or other , I think ?.. Even with the (snappy) 40S&W ... I would imagine the Shield in 9mm would be controllable with 9mm +P ..

I own a Glock 43 .. Or I'd be all over the PSA Shield ...
    silverstring likes this.
    Taurus Family
    TCP
    Heritage 22/22 Mag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links