Summer Carry On Order - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Summer Carry On Order

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18760 times
    Why do you need a “summer carry” specific gun?
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    26079 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Why do you need a “summer carry” specific gun?
    GEEEZZZ! you need to go talk to your wife, you country guys just have no sense of fashion at all!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    213 times
    That's a great price. I paid $369 for mine several years ago, and was happy to get that price. Now you can get the 2.0 for $369 or less, but supposedly the main difference is trigger quality, and I've never had any complaint at all about the trigger of my original Shield. Full size M&P vs M&P 2.0 is another matter.
    I've never really changed much from summer carry to winter, even when I lived in MN. Now that I live in AZ, even less. It's either the Shield IWB or pocket carry with a J-frame. Occasionally I strap on a big-un like an S&W L frame and wear a long T-shirt over it, but that's mostly just for walking around the neighborhood.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2114 times
    Very nice, I'm all but convinced my next carry gun is going to be an M&P Shield in either .40 S&W or .45 ACP, it all depends on the price, what's on sale come December, and what feels best in my hand.

I still kick myself for not taking advantage of a killer sale and rebate a couple years back which would have enabled me to get a Shield for about $200 once all was said and done.
    "If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" - Tuco Remírez - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Same

Member #
    Liked
    2118 times
    If I had only the guns I need, I would have a 357 revolver, Ruger 10/22, and an 870 12 gauge. I absolutely do not need a summer carry gun, or should I say, another summer carry gun. I like guns. I like buying guns cheap. I like rebates. Mostly, I like guns. I will likely buy several more as the mood strikes.

Member #
    Liked
    26079 times
    gosh!
    if I had only guns that i need then I would be down to 16-17 1911, 5- CZ, 4 -tanfoglio, a stoeger, a couple of bersa,a 41 mag DW, 3- AR-15 and a 300 win mag, 4 -22 semi auto pistols, 3 -22 long guns.
    I guess I could dump the other 8-10 various weapons as i really don't need them!
    OPPS--guess I need to keep my shotgun as well--need a reason to Keep Godfrey on the payroll!
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.

Member #
    Liked
    3962 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    gosh!
    if I had only guns that i need then I would be down to 16-17 1911, 5- CZ, 4 -tanfoglio, a stoeger, a couple of bersa,a 41 mag DW, 3- AR-15 and a 300 win mag, 4 -22 semi auto pistols, 3 -22 long guns.
    I guess I could dump the other 8-10 various weapons as i really don't need them!
    OPPS--guess I need to keep my shotgun as well--need a reason to Keep Godfrey on the payroll!
    Godfrey???
    https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/si...gpic4401_1.gif
    "Humans more important than hardware."

Member #
    Liked
    3962 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    GEEEZZZ! you need to go talk to your wife, you country guys just have no sense of fashion at all!

She told me she never posed for any glamour shots!!!!
    https://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/si...gpic4401_1.gif
    "Humans more important than hardware."

Member #
    Liked
    26079 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotline View Post
    Godfrey???
    Godfrey is my Chauffer and my Gun Bearer!
    WE all have those here at the Estates!

Member #
    Liked
    3333 times
    A new Sheild 9mm for $249.00 .. One of the best deals out there .. Has to be !!!!
    Czechbikr likes this.
    Taurus Family
    TCP
    Heritage 22/22 Mag

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links