My second most favorite 45acp - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: My second most favorite 45acp

Member #
    Liked
    1471 times
    Nice pick up. I got my German made P220 about 5 years ago. It tends to go to the range more often than my SR-1911.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    jwc007 and CJS3 like this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18774 times
    I skipped over the P220 and went straight to the double stack 10+1 P227. I looked long and hard at a P220 in 10mm but, hot damn, those things begin at $1300 (SAO) up to $1500 and above for the DA/SA.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fishinkeylargo and jwc007 like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    117 times
    I carried a 220 for a few years after they took my M28 and before we got some other Sig pistol I hated in .357 Sig. I predict you will really like this weapon. Congrats

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    16215 times
    Quote Originally Posted by morrcarr67 View Post
    Nice pick up. I got my German made P220 about 5 years ago. It tends to go to the range more often than my SR-1911.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    The one I had before had "Made in W. Germany" stamped on it. Unfortunately circumstances forced the sale of it.
    morrcarr67 and jwc007 like this.
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18774 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Keith View Post
    I carried a 220 for a few years after they took my M28 and before we got some other Sig pistol I hated in .357 Sig. I predict you will really like this weapon. Congrats
    Not a fan of 357SIG? It is my second favorite caliber behind 45ACP.
    jwc007 likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links