My New To Me 59 Year Old Revolver... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: My New To Me 59 Year Old Revolver...

Member #
    Liked
    21413 times
    I'm now thoroughly convinced that some older firearms find ways to get to people who truly appreciate them.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Member #
    Liked
    30876 times
    Now that's an interesting find; congratulations!
    nevadabob likes this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    738 times
    And every time I take it out of the safe this song starts to play...

Kevin Keith likes this.
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. - C. Mallouhi (author)

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    738 times
    Took off the side plate to check for crud/dryness/condition. The previous owner never had the side plate off. I was a bit apprehensive as I had heard previously that some Miroku models have a spring that likes to come out when doing so. I stopped by a gunsmith the other day and he didn't seem interested. Oh well! I cleared off the workbench, put the gun in a plastic bag and began backing out the two screws. Thank goodness there was no spring waiting for me! Put a few drops of Weapon Shield in several spots and closed her back up. Everything functions normally as before.

Name:  IMG_3107.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  463.7 KB
    The Christian Faith: We are not called to solve the Mystery, but to enter into it. - C. Mallouhi (author)

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    27022 times
    That, is a beautiful looking pistol!
    Congratulations!
    Taking this country back....one job at a time!

In memory of BUTT. Thanks for, your wisdom, your humor and your willingness to pass it on. You ARE missed.

YES, I am a "bean people" !

Member #
    Liked
    117 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nevadabob View Post
    Took off the side plate to check for crud/dryness/condition. The previous owner never had the side plate off. I was a bit apprehensive as I had heard previously that some Miroku models have a spring that likes to come out when doing so. I stopped by a gunsmith the other day and he didn't seem interested. Oh well! I cleared off the workbench, put the gun in a plastic bag and began backing out the two screws. Thank goodness there was no spring waiting for me! Put a few drops of Weapon Shield in several spots and closed her back up. Everything functions normally as before.

Name:  IMG_3107.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  463.7 KB
    What marvelous little machines guns are. So many are so simple, yet so deadly. You have a fine weapon and a piece of history there. Congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links