Will the SIG P365 drop to or below $450?........
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Will the SIG P365 drop to or below $450?........

Member #
    Liked
    3132 times

Will the SIG P365 drop to or below $450?........

.....or am I hoping for too much?

I want one badly....and my LGS has them for $497.....which is much better than the $550 they were going for earlier. But, I'm seeing a $450 pistol when I hold one.

So......do you all think there's more downward mobility in the price...or has it settled in where it'll remain?
    taurustoter and jwc007 like this.
    If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits......PUTIN ON A RITZ!!!

Member #
    Liked
    105 times
    Quote Originally Posted by paulky_2000 View Post

I want one badly....and my LGS has them for $497.....which is much better than the $550 they were going for earlier. But, I'm seeing a $450 pistol when I hold one.

So......do you all think there's more downward mobility in the price...or has it settled in where it'll remain?
    I think if the continue to sell well, and once Sig has recuperated the cost of research and development they may go down in price. I think most gun makers work like that. Then again I also think Sig charges an awful lot for what they are, and I was never personally impressed with the P365.
    loudviking likes this.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18834 times

Look again, holding it in the light, without the rose colored glasses on . . .

The P365 is a great weapon. Keep in mind it comes with two 10 round mags. There is a downside; the 12 round mag costs $50.

But, I’m enough of a Sig fan that I didn’t mind paying the $525 (my price) when I bought it.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4791 times
    The P365 is a very nice weapon but if I was going to buy a Sig it'd be the P320.
    Taurus PT111G2 - Ruger LCPII - Charter Arms Undercover .38 Spc - Mossberg Mav88 Pistol Grip - Mossberg 715T - Charles Daly Superior 12g O/U Trap - Heritage Rough Rider .22LR/WMR - Henry Classic Lever H001 .22LR - Phoenix HP22LR - NAA .22WMR Mini-Revolver w/ Pocket Clip Holster - GSG 1911-22 - H&R Young American .32 Safety Hammer NF (circa 1890)

USCG '77-'83 Semper Paratus - CGC Point Evans WPB82376 - MSO LA/LB SaR & Drug Interdiction Response Team

NRA / Tx LTC

Member #
    Liked
    2996 times

I agree with you. I think the little SIG is a good gun and all, but not quite 500 dollars good.
    paulky_2000 likes this.
    Are we there yet?
    USMC 83'-87'
    Indiana CCW, Utah CCW
    NRA Member

Member #
    Liked
    105 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Look again, holding it in the light, without the rose colored glasses on . . .

The P365 is a great weapon. Keep in mind it comes with two 10 round mags. There is a downside; the 12 round mag costs $50.

But, I’m enough of a Sig fan that I didn’t mind paying the $525 (my price) when I bought it.
    Expensive, expensive magazines, proprietary light rail, and early recalls and failures had me unimpressed from the start. It being small vs. it's capacity is it's only real trick, and honestly it's not hard to conceal a little bit bigger gun. I held one the other day, and with how skinny the grip is and how light the pistol is (having not shot one this is just a guess) I imagine the G2C is a lot easier to shoot too.

Quote Originally Posted by taurustoter View Post
    I agree with you. I think the little SIG is a good gun and all, but not quite 500 dollars good.
    Exactly. Honestly, it would have to be a good deal cheaper to compensate for the issues I have with it.
    paulky_2000 likes this.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18834 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chefduane View Post
    The P365 is a very nice weapon but if I was going to buy a Sig it'd be the P320.
    Well, well, damn if I ain’t got one of those too! In 357SIG.

Little story behind that. I was having them ring up an order at one of our LGSs and the asst Mgr, who I know very well, asked if I had seen the P320 in 357. I hadn’t and said so so he put one in my hand. “Want us to finish ringing you up?” Yep. And they included the P320 in the order. I handle that thing every day, play with it, clean it, etc and just waitin for shooting time again.

PS They gave me quite a bargain because they knew I like Sigs and, moreso, am a fan of 357SIG. I have enough loyalty points built up there that I should get $100-$150 off my next purchase - no points used for this purchase, though.
    Last edited by daytonaredeye; 06-23-2019 at 07:22 PM.
    olfarhors likes this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    20286 times
    It will come down to $479.95 and not a cent lower.
    I am all seeing and all knowing.
    paulky_2000 likes this.
    The Average American Now Complains More In A Week Than
    People Living Through The Black Plague Did Their Entire Lives

Member #
    Liked
    3132 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacher39 View Post
    It will come down to $479.95 and not a cent lower.
    I am all seeing and all knowing.
    ....oddly enough........that's good enough for me.
    olfarhors likes this.
    If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits......PUTIN ON A RITZ!!!

Member #
    Liked
    3132 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chefduane View Post
    I submit that if you're looking at the 320.....you should consider the SP2022.....

....Hammer-fired goodness!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links