Will the SIG P365 drop to or below $450?........ - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Will the SIG P365 drop to or below $450?........

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2884 times
    Well I shot it this morning, not bad, but I now can resist the temptation. Other than holding 4 more rounds than my CCP it has nothing on it. I actually shot the CCP better, and about the same as my PT111 G2.

SIG did a nice job, but not enough to cause me to switch or add another to the collection. I can shoot the XL better than the standard 365, but that has more to do with the grip than anything else.

Now if I can only resist CZ and their clones. (not gonna happen!)

Maloy
    olfarhors, Nimbly and jwc007 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    I don’t plink with mine. I didn’t buy it for comfort of wear or use. It has a purpose (spoken like Agent Smith in The Matrix) and that purpose is to shoot 10-12 rounds when I want it to yet be so small that I forget it is in my pocket most of the time. I have a habit of wearing a pair of trousers or shorts 2-3 days in a row and my 365 never leaves that pocket. I have another bedside gun (several actually) who’s purpose is to just sit there on the bedside table (or in a holster hung over a bedpost) until needed.
    I wear my underwear like sometimes three days in a row, course I turn them inside out after the second day, unfortunately my undies don't have a pocket in them.
    anyway ---yea that's why I bought mine to replace my Sig 238 and it has.
    I shoot the 365 likely just like I do-did my sig 238, occasionally and I run like 100 rounds through it when I do.
    it being fairly new ( I am thinking about 8-900 rounds now), it does still get some new self defense ammo ran through to test, once all this gets behind me then it will not get shot that often.
    paulky_2000 likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20408 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olfarhors View Post
    I wear my underwear like sometimes three days in a row, course I turn them inside out after the second day, unfortunately my undies don't have a pocket in them.
    anyway ---yea that's why I bought mine to replace my Sig 238 and it has.
    I shoot the 365 likely just like I do-did my sig 238, occasionally and I run like 100 rounds through it when I do.
    it being fairly new ( I am thinking about 8-900 rounds now), it does still get some new self defense ammo ran through to test, once all this gets behind me then it will not get shot that often.
    Dammit! I knew I opened the door to a night job comedian! Good luck wid dat underwear strategy; I’ll march beside ya into battle but no damn way I walk behind ya or follow ya.
    Nimbly, olfarhors and paulky_2000 like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    154 times
    Quote Originally Posted by maloy View Post
    Well I shot it this morning, not bad, but I now can resist the temptation. Other than holding 4 more rounds than my CCP it has nothing on it. I actually shot the CCP better, and about the same as my PT111 G2.

SIG did a nice job, but not enough to cause me to switch or add another to the collection. I can shoot the XL better than the standard 365, but that has more to do with the grip than anything else.

Now if I can only resist CZ and their clones. (not gonna happen!)

Maloy
    I haven't shot it but I did hold one in the LGS. I really couldn't see why people all caps pound out "ITS THE BEST SUBCOMPACT IN THE WORLD EVER!" on their keyboards.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbly View Post
    I haven't shot it but I did hold one in the LGS. I really couldn't see why people all caps pound out "ITS THE BEST SUBCOMPACT IN THE WORLD EVER!" on their keyboards.
    well I haven't shot ALL the sub compact pistols in the world but do own say maybe 5-6.
    So I can't and won't say its the best of the bunch.
    what I will say is that it certainly performs well enough for me to be considered the BEST for me and my intended use.
    IN a weapon that is only this much larger than a Taurus TCP , and is 10-+1 round capacity, and 9 MM as opposed to 380.
    yea it fits the bill for me certainly.
    around 800-900 rounds now and not a single malfunction of any kind--and that includes now some 6-7-8 different self defense loads.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    paulky_2000 and Buckeye! like this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.

Member #
    Liked
    3154 times
    Well....I finally bit the bullet and bought one......

.....When I became aware of the TAN/FDE edition.....the money issue kind of faded away and I couldn't get my wallet out fast enough.

I'm a sucker for FDE. I just love it! ANYWAY......ordered it from KY GunCo. on Monday. It should be at Sherwood's Guns (great gun store in Bowling Green, KY!) by the end of the week. I'll post more on it when it arrives!

Gratuitous stock photos:

Name:  Tan 365-1.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  171.8 KB

Name:  Tan 365-2.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  167.8 KB
    If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits......PUTIN ON A RITZ!!!

Member #
    Liked
    3154 times
    Yep....it's here.......

.....and it's prettier than I imagined!

Haven't shot it yet.....but I did manage to take some gratuitous photos....along with some comparison shots with my other two SIGs:

Name:  IMG_4275.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  2.61 MB

Name:  IMG_4276.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  2.35 MB

Name:  IMG_4277.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  4.31 MB

Name:  IMG_4278.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  4.22 MB

It sure is a pretty thing!!!

I'll update with first shots and my opinions on how it shoots soon!
    olfarhors and jwc007 like this.
    If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits......PUTIN ON A RITZ!!!

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    it will get even purtier and booteful and more better after you shoot it!-----
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    paulky_2000 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3416 times
    When it comes to semi-auto pistols I own 12 ...10 being Glocks , 1 XD and my TCP ..... But my hats off to SIG .. taking a Kel-Tec P-11
    (which offers a flush fit 12rd mag) and giving it a serious up grade , .. Im not trying to degrade SIG .... Not by along shot ...
    Im just waiting on Rugers take on the SIG P365 ...

Yes the SIG P365 prices will drop when Ruger rolls out their copy
    Last edited by Buckeye!; 07-21-2019 at 07:41 AM.
    paulky_2000 likes this.
    Taurus Family
    TCP
    Heritage 22/22 Mag

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    21054 times
    Congratulations paulky_2000, on your new Sig P365 and may it serve you very well!

Our most well stocked LGS currently sells a new P365 for $500 plus tax, and that price is unlikely to change much for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by maloy View Post
    Have been considering adding a new Walther CCP M2 to my "Collection" of useful artifacts.
    Nimbly and paulky_2000 like this.
    "Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by ego." - Yoda

For all of those killed by a 9mm: "Get up! You are not dead! You were shot with a useless cartridge!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links