Will the SIG P365 drop to or below $450?........ - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Will the SIG P365 drop to or below $450?........

Member #
    Liked
    267 times
    I second the Sig SP2022 I bought one in .40 cal and it is a great gun have put some 800 rounds through it and never any problem with cheap ammo to steel ammo to defense rounds.
    paulky_2000 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Skip several Starbucks and pay the difference. If price is always your 1st priority- you will likely never be happy with anything you buy.
    olfarhors, oso, MOONDAWG and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20887 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GerSan69 View Post
    I agree with the OP, $450 max is what I see, too. Too many decent competitors out there to justify a premium price. They'll definitely come down eventually.
    Good point. Anyone know of any mfr models challenging the P365 at the moment? Maybe the Lc9 or maybe the Kimber evo?
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6551 times
    It is a Sig and they are proud of their name.
    Nimbly likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    27027 times
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaredeye View Post
    Good point. Anyone know of any mfr models challenging the P365 at the moment? Maybe the Lc9 or maybe the Kimber evo?
    not around here, the EVO ,possibly a little later when it becomes more familiar to people?
    the 365 and the CZ P-10 are still kind of the hot tickets here and still hard to locate in stock,.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    32143 times
    My last two polymer gun purchases were below $300, Taurus PT guns. Paying >$400 for a poly gun seems really silly. Yes, I know that eliminates the biggest name in polymer guns, but they don't fit my hand well enough for me to care.
    Nimbly, loudviking, NotSo and 1 others like this.
    "It is wonderful, in the event of a street fight, how few bullets seem to hit the men they are aimed at." Ranch Life and the Hunting Trail, Theodore Roosevelt, 1888

Member #
    Liked
    165 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHorse View Post
    My last two polymer gun purchases were below $300, Taurus PT guns. Paying >$400 for a poly gun seems really silly. Yes, I know that eliminates the biggest name in polymer guns, but they don't fit my hand well enough for me to care.
    I don't care for the way the 365 feels in my hand at all. Glocks "European" grip angle is something I don't care for either.
    "The strongest tactical move is always the one in which you reap the highest gain, at the lowest cost."

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2988 times
    Sig up the ante and have come out with the 365XL. A friend just bought one, this morning, for the full $579.99 Retail. Had in my hands and going to go with him to shoot it tomorrow.

I can really begin to hate SIG! The thing that kept me away from the 365 was the size. I shot them, but wasn't sure. The 365XL actually feels better and has the same round count as the G2C.

Maloy
    olfarhors likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    27027 times
    Yea, I handled one at my local dope de---ahh Gun shop/Range just a few days back.
    I believe its about a 1/2 inch longer barrel--likely 3.5 inch?
    comes standard with a 12 Plus 1 mags, so the grips is a bit longer.
    Haven't actually looked up the specs so just estimating.
    Doesn't work for me as I bought mine as a front pocket weapon so the longer barrel and longer grip makes that near impossible for me. I am sure lots will like the slightly larger size.
    I shoot mine fine and it fits my hand very nicely, course being a human everything is dependent on the Human!
    Just took mine to the range to function test some Barnes Copper Hollow Point reloads for possible carry, it ate them like a fat kid eating cupcakes--as I expected it to.
    paulky_2000 likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    20887 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbly View Post
    I don't care for the way the 365 feels in my hand at all. Glocks "European" grip angle is something I don't care for either.
    I don’t plink with mine. I didn’t buy it for comfort of wear or use. It has a purpose (spoken like Agent Smith in The Matrix) and that purpose is to shoot 10-12 rounds when I want it to yet be so small that I forget it is in my pocket most of the time. I have a habit of wearing a pair of trousers or shorts 2-3 days in a row and my 365 never leaves that pocket. I have another bedside gun (several actually) who’s purpose is to just sit there on the bedside table (or in a holster hung over a bedpost) until needed.
    olfarhors, paulky_2000 and jwc007 like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member

The Declaration of Independence states that the sole purpose of government is to secure the inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. And, if it fails, the people are justified in getting rid of government, not the rights. - Judge Jeanine Pirro

The first lesson in economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson in politics is to forget the first lesson in economics. - Thomas Sowell

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links