S&w .380 ez m2.0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: S&w .380 ez m2.0

Member #
    Liked
    2021 times
    Did they ever fix the last round stovepipe issue on the .380 EZ?

I'm going to assume (or at least hope) that they did, otherwise this is completely pointless and only makes a mockery of the "Performance Center" label.
    "If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" - Tuco Remírez - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk. - Same

Member #
    Liked
    25788 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberdog1 View Post
    Thanks for the gold floor plate idea. I hadn't considered that..
    hey what are forum friends for if not to make helpful suggestions?
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    25788 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco_Ramírez View Post
    Did they ever fix the last round stovepipe issue on the .380 EZ?

I'm going to assume (or at least hope) that they did, otherwise this is completely pointless and only makes a mockery of the "Performance Center" label.
    can't officially answer but as I mentioned I know 3-4 people that own the weapon and none have mentioned any function problems with any of them, none of the weapons have malfunctioned while I was shooting them.
    A couple of the ladies that own them I helped with some training and picking out a sufficient self defense ammo and we ran some 5-6-7 different modern Hollow points through them and they ate them like candy.
    Tuco_Ramírez likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    I've only put 150 rounds threw my EZ had a couple stove pipes early. I showed it to a co-worker today who's thinking about getting his first pistol, and my Glock 17 with fiber/tritium sights. He liked the EZ and the glocks sights. The Performance Center all black looks good and with the fiber tritium sight it comes with might be worth the $103 MSRP increase. They are priced at $370 (non-PC), so $470 maybe for a PC.
    Aberdog1 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links