• 1 Post By troutkiller
  • 3 Post By Flash60601
  • 1 Post By mark38090

Thread: Kel Tec parts

Member #
    Liked
    4818 times

Kel Tec parts

Anybody ever order parts directly from Kel Tec? I broke the assrmbly pin on my son's p11 and that seems to be the only place I can find one but their website won't complete orders.
    bobbojama likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1137 times
    Call 'em up and explain it to them. I've got a PF-9, original owner, and they sent me an extractor spring no questions asked.
    bobbojama likes this.
    God wishes, the Devil expects.

Member #
    Liked
    1707 times
    Quote Originally Posted by troutkiller View Post
    Call 'em up and explain it to them. I've got a PF-9, original owner, and they sent me an extractor spring no questions asked.
    Definitely - - CALL THEM. Tey have customer service like every other manufacturer wishes they could.

I once had a P-11 that had the barrel blow open (long story), it peeled on the rifling and the slide was jammed about a quarter of an inch back. I mean BLOWN GUN! I sent it in to them, and in a week, had it back with this letter: We couldn't repair the barrel, so we installed a new one. We couldn't move the slide, so we installed a new one. We couldn't get the slide off to examine the receiver/trigger group, so we installed a new one, and we noticed that the grip-frame had a few scuff marks so we installed a new one. Oh, by the way, we sent you a new magazine for your trouble. Thanks, and if we can be of further help, please let us know.

What they did, - in reality - was stamped my serial number on a new production gun. Back in a week, too. Let's see anybody match that!

Flash
    You must be careful what you pretend to be, because in the end, you are what you pretend to be.
    ....................Kurt Vonnegut, in "Mother Night"

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. . . . . . . . . . . . .. — Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4818 times
    Thanks. I'll call them Monday morning.
    bubblehead likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    I've ordered parts from them online in the past and never had a problem.

Member #
    Liked
    3458 times
    ^^^^^ Same here
    Taurus Family
    TCP
    G2
    Heritage 22/22 Mag

Sponsored Links