Charter Arms Professional - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Charter Arms Professional

Member #
    Liked
    6069 times
    I think that round is a little lite in my opinion.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    18286 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    By that reasoning, I would never buy any .45LC if it didn't also fire .410, .45 Auto and .454 Casull. Every tool has its niche. I have no real interest in any of the big magnums, so why would I want to carry the extra weight?

I get mad at the wife all the time because she will ruin a butter knife using it as a screw driver, rather than taking the time to get a screw driver (and returning it when she is done). Use the proper tool for the proper job.
    Upon a little further research, even Elmer Keith swore off the 44 SPCL when the 44 Mag came out.

But . . . . . ., and a HUGE but at that, he eventually concluded that the 44 Mag was too much for day-to-day and he switched back to the 44 SPCL. Also, the 44 SPCL will fire the 44 Russian and 44 Colt (modern version of 44-40). So, the hunt is back on for a 44 SPCL and Charter Arms is leading the search pack now. They entered the 44 SPCL market in the ‘60s and remain one of the leaders in that caliber on the market.
    GreenWolf70 and trooperc7 like this.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member
    GeorgiaCarry.org

“Violent crime is feasible only when it’s victims are cowards. A victim who fights back makes the whole business impractical. - Col Jeff Cooper

With over 200 million firearms in private possession, in addition to a collective ammo round count of over a trillion rounds, it should be obvious that we in the firearm community and culture are NOT the problem!

Governments don’t create human rights; they either recognize them or suppress them

Member #
    Liked
    3297 times
    If it was a 327 Fed .. It would be a 6 shot ... Remember the Charter Patriot .. 6 shot 327 Fed ....
    Taurus Family
    TCP
    Heritage 22/22 Mag

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links