Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By CJS3

Thread: Han Solo Blaster

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    17762 times

Han Solo Blaster

Seriously considering this for an AR build.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-wars-blaster/
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Member #
    Liked
    12143 times
    I don't know why, but that looks so cool to me. In 22lr it would be a literal blast to shoot. Can you imagine if one did it in a more powerful caliber and had to use it. The local Leo's would be floored/freaked out, or really mad. But what fun.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1764 times
    Very cool!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    17762 times
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstring View Post
    I don't know why, but that looks so cool to me. In 22lr it would be a literal blast to shoot. Can you imagine if one did it in a more powerful caliber and had to use it. The local Leo's would be floored/freaked out, or really mad. But what fun.
    Anything more powerful would require a buffer tube assembly. There was a guy on YouTube who made a manually operated 300 BLK. that didn't require a buffer tube. He put a bolt handle through a slot he cut on the left side of the upper. He would have to cycle the pistol manually after each shot. It didn't have a buffer tube, so he had to cut the bolt carrier down so he could cycle it. I always thought that would be a cool hunting "pistol".
    Children, pets, and slaves get taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

When Democracy turns to Tyranny

I still plan to vote.

Member #
    Liked
    388 times
    If only they could put a truly round broom handle grip on it.

Member #
    Liked
    7770 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkoht View Post
    If only they could put a truly round broom handle grip on it.
    Maybe good to make it look more like a Star Wars blaster but that grip was one of the reasons I traded off a Broomhandle.
    Most stereotypes come from how you treated the last person who didn't know you.

"The greater part of mankind . . . walk blindfolded in this glorious theater." John Calvin

We will continue to make our republic the inspiration, the glory, and the envy of the rest of the world. As long as we are confident in our values, loyal to our citizens, and faithful to our God, there is no limit to what we can achieve. ​President Donald J. Trump, Feb 29, 2020.

Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    I showed this thread to my wife. She liked the DL-44 idea. That means she wants one!!!
    I’ll have to do an inventory of parts in my parts box and start procuring (as budget allows) the missing parts.

Member #
    Liked
    3317 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CJS3 View Post
    Anything more powerful would require a buffer tube assembly. There was a guy on YouTube who made a manually operated 300 BLK. that didn't require a buffer tube. He put a bolt handle through a slot he cut on the left side of the upper. He would have to cycle the pistol manually after each shot. It didn't have a buffer tube, so he had to cut the bolt carrier down so he could cycle it. I always thought that would be a cool hunting "pistol".
    I am a member of a Facebook group that was started by a guy named Elijah who is the originator or that particular mod(everyone else is copying him). He's taken several deer very quietly with his setup and a Sico Omega. He has a website to sell them somewhere. I think he's had someone make him a Han Solo-like holster for it too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    PT111 G2
    PT92 AFS

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47524 times
    Looks pretty cool.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    3829 times
    What the???????
    Are we there yet?
    USMC 83'-87'
    Indiana CCW, Utah CCW
    NRA Member

Sponsored Links