Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: .50 Beowulf

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47550 times

.50 Beowulf

Anyone shooting the .50 Beowulf in the AR platform? Been thinking of picking one up just for range fun. Seeing some pretty good deals on complete uppers right now.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    33119 times
    You're the 50 cal man ! I hope you build one, I'd love to see that range report.
    777Driver and Fishinkeylargo like this.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

When Leonidas was preparing to make his stand, a Persian envoy arrived. The envoy explained to Leonidas the futility of trying to resist the advance of the huge Persian army and demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms. Leonidas told Xerxes "MOLON LABE", or "Come And Get Them."

NRA and TSRA member, and proud Texas LTC holder

Member #
    Liked
    1431 times
    Had to look it up on YouTube.....Awesome!
    Are you going to build it, or buy it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47550 times
    Think I'm going to buy a complete upper and build a lower for it.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting or shooting sports, it is about the citizens of this country having the means to protect themselves and the states from the tyranny, oppression, and misery of an over powering government. Modern rifles are a means for the citizens to stand up to an over powering government.

Member #
    Liked
    7980 times
    A friend has a bolt action table rifle in the beowulf and it is a ball of fun.I have been watching them on GB for a while.e a little too long and it never got relisted.If I find the right deal on a complete rifle I will get one.Otherwise I may do an upper and swap to one of my lowers.
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.
    Vengeance is mine sayeth the .45

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47550 times
    Trying to decide on a traditional AR-15 action or the side charging version. Guess I need to watch some more YouTube videos. I think ultimately it is just a preference.
    darbo and Yissnakk like this.

Member #
    Liked
    7980 times
    I have seen the side charging and it is kinda cool but then different than the rest of my AR's.Have to call it my shotgun ar I guess.
    Fishinkeylargo likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47550 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker View Post
    I have seen the side charging and it is kinda cool but then different than the rest of my AR's.Have to call it my shotgun ar I guess.
    Enough chatting I just ordered one with a side charging handle. Like the idea of having something slightly different. Now the wait, who knows how long it will take. They already state 1-14 days before shipping and no idea if the current situation will delay that. Now to decide if I want to order some factory ammo to start or just order dies and brass. Already have bullets, powder and primers to do reloads.

Member #
    Liked
    7980 times
    Factory ammo isn't terrible and you need some brass anyway.
    PreacherRodgers likes this.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    47550 times
    Dang, got an email last night item shipped, estimated to be here Friday. Now if I wanted it here right away I'm sure it would have been delayed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links