Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Taurus T4 (5.56x45mm NATO)

6K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  BigBlue 
#1 ·
Taurus launched in the Brazilian market the model T4 rifle, based on the renowned AR-15 family platform.
President Bolsonaro's recent intervention against the severe restriction on access to firearms in Brazil has brought good news. The 5.56 NATO caliber is now released for civilian use.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
yea likely for Brazil , but honestly jumping onto the AR American market is about like Opening a Wing restaurant a whole damn lot of competition and some pretty great Wing places already here to choose from.
maybe like 5-6 years back when they first had this idea but now???

Reactions: Tracker627
#6 ·
With their neighbor Maduro boosting his band of thugs to 4 million, there may be ulterior motives for Brazilians to arm themselves.

#8 ·
They're your basic M4. They could be assembling American market ones in the US from generic parts just like everyone else does.

#9 ·
wasn't sure IF they were actually mil Spec assembly or not?
I would assume with Taurus past customer service that IF you used a non Taurus part then the warranty might be cancelled?--who knows?
the good thing is that anyone that purchase one shouldn't have any trouble getting magazines for it_--LOL.

#10 ·
Here in the US, Taurus might be more successful if they stuck with parts. A Bull's head lower, drop in trigger pack, some exotic looking furniture or uppers. I've built enough rifles to know that I'll never buy a complete rifle, but I'm always buying parts for the next project.

#14 ·
well my question ,and its only for knowledge as I will not be aquiring one.
BUT so are we saying that the gun is MIl spec , in other words all the holes, the pins, threads, etc are the same as American AR's?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.