Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By Texheim
  • 2 Post By Texheim

Thread: Suppressed 300 BLK Pistol

Member #
    Liked
    41716 times

Suppressed 300 BLK Pistol

Got my tax stamp today. Bought 8/22/18, picked up 8/19/19.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    35206 times
    Nice!

Didn't you apply for that stamp during the Clinton administration? Took 'em a while!
    "Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem" (I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery) Thomas Jefferson in a letter to James Madison

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

"If everyone is thinking alike then someone isn't thinking!" General Patton

"If we waited for Washington to tell us when to plant, we should soon want bread." Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Liked
    10735 times
    LOL, it looks like the suppressor is longer than the barrel. What brand/model is it, and have you fired it yet?
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    41716 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    LOL, it looks like the suppressor is longer than the barrel. What brand/model is it, and have you fired it yet?
    The suppressor is longer than the barrel. 9 inch can on a 7.5 inch barrel.

AAC 7.62 sd

Have not shot it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yissnakk and GreenWolf70 like this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Sponsored Links