Wall Mount For Your AR - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wall Mount For Your AR

Member #
    Liked
    26965 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    This is true for me...I display no stickers on my vehicles, front door or firearms in my home. If I need one it's close by and the person who caused it to be displayed will most likely regret their stimulus.
    EXACTLY!!
    I have always thought that SURPRISE PARTIES were the most fun!
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    21893 times
    just use the cheap wooden one and paint the muzzle brake bright orange and hang a bottle of those airsoft BBs next to. Real gun, real bullets, loaded mag, 1 in the chamber, nobody will touch it because they'll think it's a toy. Even if you have to pull it down in an emergency, the bad guy with still think it's a toy until the flash. (Keep out of reach of children).
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Member #
    Liked
    531 times
    I have been wanting to put up some wall mounts for the carbines I have and may just use basic supports that screw into the wall. But for security, how about just using trigger locks, the combination ones? Like the one on my Ruger 9mmPC?

Czechbikr likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links