AR parts on sale - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: AR parts on sale

Member #
    Liked
    4902 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    Here is a billet 9mm lower receiver set up for Glock mags. This one is red, and they are out of every other color except for blue, still for $95 this is a great price for a 9mm lower. Only conn that I see is no pretense of a last round hold open, but very few of the Glock mag setups do have last round hold open. Once you understand that it is simple to run efficiently.

Shopping

I guess you can run this as a .40 S&W as long as you find the right barrel and bolt.
    Most billet lowers require an upper to have the LRBHO in it.

Member #
    Liked
    10388 times
    Since it has a place for the MILSPEC bolt release lever, I kind of doubt it will take an upper with a LRBHO, but that is just me. AK does not have one and I don't hear people complaining about them. The Glock mag AR-9 that I have just doesn't have LRBHO. You fire the last round, or hear the trigger go click, drop the mag, insert another and pull the bolt back and release in one motion. I am a lefty, so it is no issue at all, just pull the charging handle back to my ear and release.
    mingaa likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    4902 times
    https://www.newfrontierarmory.com/sh...-billet-upper/

The billet NFA lower uses a standard bolt release lever and their matching billet uppers have the LRBHO.

I know it's a moot point to many, myself included since I'm too cheap for billet receivers. I lucked out and snagged a forged PSA glock lower with the built in LRBHO before they discontinued it. I have an Anderson sport lightweight slicks ode upper on mine. Apparently, the entire internet had problems with the PSA forged Glock lower LRBHO working, except for me. Mine works perfectly.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MisterNoisy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1313 times
    Primary Arms is bundling a solar-powered Holosun red dot with their Gen 4 LER 3x magnifier for $230!

This is a monster deal on some decent quality optics - regular prices are $200 for the red dot and $160 for the magnifier + mount. I've got this same magnifier and mount behind a Holosun HS503G and both the magnifier and mount are great.
    Last edited by MisterNoisy; 06-19-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    'Character is who you are in the dark'

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

Member #
    Liked
    10388 times
    PSA has D&H black Teflon coated aluminium 30 round magazines with Magpul followers for $8 each:

D&H 5.56 30rd Aluminum Magazine

These are the best of the GI type magazine bodies with the best follower made and at a great price. Get a bunch.
    mingaa likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    10388 times
    Brownells has the Rise AR single stage 3.5 lb. trigger on sale for $85. Code MCP gets you free S&H over $49.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...T1U5dThGIn0%3D
    mingaa likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    10388 times
    I don't remember who was looking for a 6.5 Grendel, but PSA has one on sale for $399. 20" stainless, 1/8 barrel, 15" M-Lok free float handguard with BCG and Charging Handle.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...165448709.html

Member #
    Liked
    10388 times

Member #
    Liked
    41617 times
    Reading through this is like going to a swap meet
    GreenWolf70, mingaa and Cariwine like this.

"Always carry a knife with you. Just in Case there's cheesecake or you need to stab someone in the throat."
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."
    Friends don't let friends buy Keltecs...
    Molon Labe
    I live in a purple house, you got a problem with that?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes."

Member #
    Liked
    21441 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Texheim View Post
    Reading through this is like going to a swap meet
    Yea, except they dont have anything I'm looking for. They don't even have jerky.
    Texheim likes this.
    PT1911 - 45ACP, Pietta 1873 SAA - 45LC, PT709SS slim, Heritage RR 6.5" 22LR/Mag dual cylinders
    1939 Tula 91/30 Nugget, Evil Copper and Black Rifle, Savage B-Mag in 17WSM
    Mossberg 535 12ga
    GPS Coordinates to lake where they all reside. Always wear your life vests kids. Boating accidents DO happen.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links