AR parts on sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: AR parts on sale

Member #
    Liked
    10967 times
    PSA has a clearance sale on "Dissipator" style upper without BCG or charging handle for $180 delivered. 16" mid gas SS barrel with MOE handguard.

PSA 16" Mid-length 5.56 NATO 1:7 Stainless Steel Freedom MOE Dissipator - Without BCG or CH - 43632

Black MOE lower build kit for $90 plus shipping
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/moe-l...kit-black.html

NIB BCG for $90 delivered.
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-a...kel-boron.html

That is $360 with everything except a Charging Handle and a Lower Receiver. Pretty cheap for a Dissipator.
    Last edited by GreenWolf70; 05-09-2018 at 04:47 PM.
    MisterNoisy likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    1334 times
    Primary Arms is selling a bunch of Spike's Tactical lowers for $79.99 as part of their current sale.
    I remember when that was the regular price for one of those things. :P
    GreenWolf70 likes this.
    'Character is who you are in the dark'

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

Member #
    Liked
    10967 times
    I think Aero Precision is running their Gen2 lower for $64 at the moment on their website.
    MisterNoisy likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    10967 times
    Someone was looking for a stripped upper in .458 SOCOM, Primary Arms has them on sale for $50.

Shopping

Member #
    Liked
    10967 times
    $350 for a well above base line rifle kit, with 14" free float hand guards

Shopping
    MisterNoisy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1334 times
    Primary Arms is doing a pretty big sale for Memorial day. Too many items to list, so I'd say just go check it out. Tons of AR parts, complete rifles and a few handguns as well.

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

Member #
    Liked
    10967 times
    PSA has the cheapest price I have ever seen on a mid length gas, 16" nitrided (Melonite), 1/7 twist, barreled rifle kit.....$300 delivered. This is not a cheap parts kit. These are real quality parts in this kit.

PSA 16" Midlength 5.56 NATO 1:7 A2 Nitride Freedom Rifle Kit - 507279
    MisterNoisy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    10967 times
    Here is a great sale on Diamondhead 8 3/4", 10.0", 13.5" and 15", VRS-T556 Key Mod handguards, your choice for $70. If I was working on a new build I would get a set of these in a heart beat. I love the flat bottom oval look.

Shopping
    MisterNoisy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1334 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWolf70 View Post
    Here is a great sale on Diamondhead 8 3/4", 10.0", 13.5" and 15", VRS-T556 Key Mod handguards, your choice for $70. If I was working on a new build I would get a set of these in a heart beat. I love the flat bottom oval look.

Shopping
    I'm tempted to buy the 15" just because, but I'm full up on ARs atm.

Member #
    Liked
    10967 times
    Here is a billet 9mm lower receiver set up for Glock mags. This one is red, and they are out of every other color except for blue, still for $95 this is a great price for a 9mm lower. Only conn that I see is no pretense of a last round hold open, but very few of the Glock mag setups do have last round hold open. Once you understand that it is simple to run efficiently.

Shopping

I guess you can run this as a .40 S&W as long as you find the right barrel and bolt.
    MisterNoisy likes this.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links