Please help!!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AZJeepdaddy

Thread: Please help!!!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Please help!!!

Pt140 mil pro just bought one month ago I called taurus and I can ship of to them but I don't what to go with out it for 6+ weeks with this being said I shot it and then field dressed it all is good until I get it back together and it will not cycle any rounds come to find out I can't lock the slide or remove the pin to fix the problem I can also tell that the barrel is to far back any help would be great

Member #
    Liked
    397 times

Please help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmathews View Post
    Pt140 mil pro just bought one month ago I called taurus and I can ship of to them but I don't what to go with out it for 6+ weeks with this being said I shot it and then field dressed it all is good until I get it back together and it will not cycle any rounds come to find out I can't lock the slide or remove the pin to fix the problem I can also tell that the barrel is to far back any help would be great
    Not sure we can help. Send it in!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i use a pair of pires and was able to pull the pin out with the slide pushed down on the table and it cycles know i will test it out saturday and post agian

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    502 times
    I hope all will go well for ya.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    8312 times
    Make sure you clean it good if its new out of the box it has a preservative in it not grease. All that gunk needs flushed out.
    When I moved to the south I just didn't bring my things . By the grace of GOD he brought my soul!!"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

PT 1911,pt 24/7 45 C DS, M-85

Member #
    Liked
    9401 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmathews View Post
    i use a pair of pires and was able to pull the pin out with the slide pushed down on the table and it cycles know i will test it out saturday and post agian

There comes a time 'gentle and finesse' just don't cut the mustard, reguiring a bit of brute force. Glad you got it out. The PT140MilPro is a sweet shooter - one of my favorites and on my waist as we speak.
    (1) PT709 SS; (1) PT709FS; PT740 SS; PT140B Mil G2 Rec'd. 2/16/16; PT140 SS G2 Rec'd 9/14/16; PT111 SS Mil Pro Repaired Rec'd. 9/9/16
    PT24/7 PRO DS SS 9mm; PT24/7 Blk. CA .40S&W; PT24/7 PRO LS DS SS .40S&W; Remington R51 G2 9MM
    PT92B-AF; PT92-AFS Tu-Tone; PT99B-AF; PT99-AFS; (2) PT100AFS; TRACKER M992B - 6.5" ;.M992SS - 4" .22LR/.22Mag; M17SS - 6.5" .17HMR
    S&W SD9VE SS; Sigma SW9VE SS; SD40VE SS; Sigma SW40VE SS; M&P40C Blk. SS; (1)TISAS Zigana Sport Two-Tone and (1) all Black; Texas CHL

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    When you do get ready to clean it, take a look at this youtube video for instructions (a disassemble plus trigger job, but you don't have to do it all).
    wdunlap likes this.

Sponsored Links