G3C extended 17 round mag
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PilatusTurbo

Thread: G3C extended 17 round mag

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

G3C extended 17 round mag

I ordered one (fits G3c and G2c) from shop Taurus. I like the textured grip but I don’t like the fit. It seems a little loose. You can wiggle it up and down a bit and there is a slight gap between the mag and the grip.

Just me or anyone else purchased this ?

Member #
    Liked
    216 times
    The G2 series, and I guess on the G3C (one of my looming G3C pre purchase questions) is that the mag well is a little loose. The little gap between the mag and grip seems to be ubiquitous on this family of weapons. However, a mag with a little tiny bit of wobble isn't bad. Sometimes, slightly lower tolerances help reliability, and I've never had major or even minor magazine issues on the G2 and G3 family of weapons. Occasionally, when sitting down, the mag release will get bumped on my G2 pistols, since I carry 430 concealed. Hasn't happened on my new Bainbridge G2C, and I've gotten into the habit of doing a mag seat check as soon as I get out of a car or whatever, just to ensure it's seated properly. Last thing you want, is when you really need that gun, the mag comes out. Yes, this has also happened on many different handguns just in my own personal experience, even the almighty Glock.

I ordered a 15 round G3 mag from a shop, and it came with the smaller adapter sleeve to fit the G2C and G3C. Pretty cool that they didn't miss that detail. The larger Mecgar mags fit a bit tighter, but it's a non-issue to even my over analytical mind at this point.
    Badwolf5150 likes this.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal; It is the Courage to continue, that counts.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Very valuable info, appreciate it !

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    the sig p226 oem 20 rd will work in the g2 and g3 I did a vid on it so id say it should work on the g3c but I don't have one or know any one close to me to try it out. it does hang out bit but that's ok fore . you could probably find a oem one for a little better price but heres sigs link

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p226-...-magazine.html
    you must go slow to go fassssst
    G3
    2 G2'S

https://www.youtube.com/user/mrsmel269

Sponsored Links