New G2C owner, favorite holsters?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New G2C owner, favorite holsters?

Member #
    Liked
    12 times

New G2C owner, favorite holsters?

Hey all, just picked up a G2C that so far feels like it will replace my Shield as my carry. Curious if you all have a favorite IWB holster. I usually carry from 3-5 o'clock depending what I am wearing. With my gut I still cant figure out a way to make appendix comfortable but am open to suggestions if you have a favorite. I know many swear by AIWB but I've never been able to make it work well yet (I am 6'3" and 230 lbs).

I live in SC so it gets plenty hot and humid come summer time. Cargo shorts and a T are the normal day to day dress for me from spring to fall. I carry a little LCP in a pocket holster if I am just running out close or its just too hot to deal with my Fox leather hybrid I usually carry my Shield in.
    777Driver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    298 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD Dad View Post
    Hey all, just picked up a G2C that so far feels like it will replace my Shield as my carry. Curious if you all have a favorite IWB holster. I usually carry from 3-5 o'clock depending what I am wearing. With my gut I still cant figure out a way to make appendix comfortable but am open to suggestions if you have a favorite. I know many swear by AIWB but I've never been able to make it work well yet (I am 6'3" and 230 lbs).

I live in SC so it gets plenty hot and humid come summer time. Cargo shorts and a T are the normal day to day dress for me from spring to fall. I carry a little LCP in a pocket holster if I am just running out close or its just too hot to deal with my Fox leather hybrid I usually carry my Shield in.
    I useDesantis dual carry 2 holsters, I bought two of them so I wouldn't have to keep setting up one to the type of carry I was doing. I set one for IWB and one OWB, I ordered on Amazon the model for the S&W M&P compact 9-40, it fits the G2c perfect. The reason I ordered it was it was on sale, I got both holster for under $30 and they are leather. I have always had good luck with Desantis, once I needed a clip for a sof tuck that broke and got an extra free in 3 days. I am a Desantis fan.

Member #
    Liked
    219 times
    Aliengear Cloak Tuck is my choice for IWB. 1791 Gunleather for OWB.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by andyknaster View Post
    Aliengear Cloak Tuck is my choice for IWB. 1791 Gunleather for OWB.
    I'll have to second the cloak tuck. I carry a Millennium PT111 G2 in the 3:30 position. Very comfortable.

Member #
    Liked
    326 times
    I like www.concealmentexpress.com IWB kydex holsters for my G3. They carry very well for me.
    They have them for the G2 series and are inexpensive for what you get.
    Shut up and reload!

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I've seen Concealment Express in person as well as Vedder. Liked both but I usually prefer a wider, hybrid style at the 4 position. I'll check the Alien Gears out, never really looked at them up close.

Member #
    Liked
    1430 times
    Did you get the "Comfort Pad" on your Foxx holster? It makes a difference.

Member #
    Liked
    174 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ASD Dad View Post

Concealment Express IWB, with clip replaced with pull-the-dot snap loops.

Lots of holster makers make this style. this is just the one I got. Ticks off all the boxes of what a holster should do,

Member #
    Liked
    1185 times
    Bought one of these from Amazon last year. It was cheap and works reasonably well.
    "Freedom is not free. Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free. But we all know that, don’t we?" -- Jerry Pournelle

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    I use the Alien Gear Shapeshifter. Comfortable year round . Even with hot/humid weather in SW Indiana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links