Just bought a G2S. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Just bought a G2S.

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Others are right... Al with Lakeline LLC has some good things for you.
    Also right are those that say you should shoot it and become good friends... shoot different weights and brands... and find a target ammo with the same weight as your defensive ammo.

I'd recommend the stainless steel striker guide (easy installation), and new sights.
    I ran the fiber optic front sight for 2 years, and loved the big 1.5mm optic... tritium pros are on the way for me.

You loose the adjustment of the rear sight when you replace it, but honestly, you'll learn where it shoots.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman65536 View Post
    Others are right... Al with Lakeline LLC has some good things for you.
    Also right are those that say you should shoot it and become good friends... shoot different weights and brands... and find a target ammo with the same weight as your defensive ammo.

I'd recommend the stainless steel striker guide (easy installation), and new sights.
    I ran the fiber optic front sight for 2 years, and loved the big 1.5mm optic... tritium pros are on the way for me.

You loose the adjustment of the rear sight when you replace it, but honestly, you'll learn where it shoots.
    Yep all my guns have fixed sights. I don't consider it an issue. Probably gonna worry about getting a few more mags and get some trigger time before I do any upgrades.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Czechbikr likes this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    I have the Lakeline for my 9 MM G2C and have yet to shoot the gun with it installed. They did not have one for my 40 S&W G2C, but I have not checked back for awhile. They make stuff for Springfield, which I have, and Ruger too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links