G3 Mags???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: G3 Mags???

Member #
    Liked
    46 times

G3 Mags???

Why can't I find any of the 15 rd g3 mags anywhere. I don't even see them listed on the Taurus website. I had this problem before when I bought a 709 slim and couldn't find mags or accessories anywhere. Needless to say , I no longer have that gun. I hope I start seeing some aftermarket options out there soon. I'm surprised they're not already out there with the popularity of the g2c. I really like the g3 but it's definitely frustrating not being able to find mags, holsters and sights. Anyone else have this problem? Or can someone point me in the right direction.
    777Driver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I ordered a xtra 17rd mag when I ordered the g3 from PSA ,didn't see the 15 offered but it might be there on a nother page

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    I've seen the 17 rounders but I can't find the 15's. I guess worst case ,I'll order a few of those. I just don't really care for the grip sleeve. Thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Opticplanets.com has 10 round magazines. I ordered one and its scheduled to be delivered Wednesday. I was also looking at Palmetto State Armory this morning and it looks like they are starting to carry them. They have 10 round magazines in stock and looks like the 15 round one are out of stock, but at least they are starting to show up.

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Thanks. I've seen the 10 and 17 rd mags. I hope I start seeing the 15 rd soon. I thought it was odd that Taurus and Mec Gar don't have them listed.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I chatted with Taurus earlier this week about it and no luck. They have no ETA at all.

Member #
    Liked
    199 times
    "I chatted with Taurus earlier this week about it and no luck. They have no ETA at all."

Well, that sucks...
    Gsx4

...and the judge asked "When the man stole your purse, why did you shoot him six times?" The woman replied, "Because when I pulled the trigger the seventh time the gun just went click." My kind of woman.

Member #
    Liked
    118 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Quality_driven View Post
    I chatted with Taurus earlier this week about it and no luck. They have no ETA at all.
    Completely normal for a new Taurus gun. I don't really mind the sleeve, wish it at least worked for the 15 round one in my G2.
    Taurus G3
    Taurus Millennium PT111 G2
    Taurus M605B2

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Still can't find mags. The 17 rounder is the only one I see on the Taurus website. Doesn't give me any way of adding it to
    a cart, doesn't say if it's in stock or not. Can't find them on the Mec Gar website. A few other gun mag sites are out of stock. Not the first time I've run into this problem with a Taurus handgun. Super frustrating.

Member #
    Liked
    107 times
    The 18 round mecgar mag for a Sig P226 is almost an exact match for the 17 round stock G3 mag, it is just a tad bit longer, about 4.5mm.

Dont have an answer for the 15 round mag yet.
    jwc007 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links