Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By old fart
  • 1 Post By silverstring

Thread: question on certain parts for G2c

Member #
    Liked
    290 times

question on certain parts for G2c

I bought a G2c in December 2018 and it has been flawless, I bought another just before black friday to have just in case my carry one does go down. But I got to thinking that maybe Taurus would sell me a few parts that I could do myself, nothing major just minor parts. I had already got a recoil spring assembly from them as a courtesy when I got the gun and a set of sights free, I also have an extra striker spring and the orange follower. so I thought maybe I could buy the extractor and ejector for my G2c and those I can do on my own. Well I was told those are restricted but for sale, $33 shipped but my warranty will be cancelled on my gun. The lady said she doesn't know why but thats the rules that the whole gun will have to be sent in to keep the warranty up. I asked her why I would have to pay in the future about $60+ shipping for a simple part to be installed, she said she would sell me the part to do myself but the warrany would then be no good on my gun. I sure wished Taurus would get their parts stuff together as good as Ruger, I prefer the Taurus's guns over Ruger but not the customer service rules they have. Does anyone know a source for the ejector and extractor and spring or other parts for the G2c? thanks for any help
    777Driver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1185 times
    Lakeline (www.lakelinellc.com)

Member #
    Liked
    290 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post
    Thanks, I plan on an order to them soon but they don't carry the ejector or extractor and spring.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    11527 times
    IF you are going to replace the extractor/spring, be very careful to not loose the extractor axle spring. This small part and its spring fit under the extractor. My suggestion when depressing the axle to slide the extractor out, do it in a plastic bag.
    old fart likes this.
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Member #
    Liked
    466 times
    You tube has a gent that offers aftermarket triggers that function well.
    Yuck Moo

Sponsored Links