Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By xddan
  • 1 Post By Ickthus

Thread: Holster

Member #
    Liked
    21 times

Holster

Looking for a IWB for my g2 with Viridian e laser any suggestions Thanks Dan
    777Driver likes this.
    Us Air force , Us Army vet . Cold war and Gulf war vet Stay alert stay alive.

Member #
    Liked
    900 times
    Deep cover? Full retention? High ride? 1 -12 o clock? Leather, kydex, nylon? Full or minimalist ? Shirt tucked or untucked?
    I have a few of those. All depends on what I will be doing and how I dress.
    Crossbreed supertuck, DeSantis leather full, Pro tech nylon minimalist https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...trous?a=424805
    Holsters are like shoes. Go see what fits you.
    777Driver likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1103 times
    Like most handgun owners,I have an assortment of different holsters that I've aquired over theyears. The holster that I like best is a Hybrid IWB holster fromFoxX holsters (www.foxxholsters.com). I wear it at the five o'clock position, but it can be worn at anywaist position you like.
    I considered a Crossbreedholster, but thought they were too expensive.
    I also considered AlienGear holsters, but after reading reviews of their poor customerservice and late deliveries, I decided against them (this was a whileago, and they may have fixed that problem by now).
    I chose FoxX, and I amvery happy with their product. The basic IWB Hybrid cost just $39,including shipping! And it was at my door one week after I orderedit online.....ONE WEEK! You can also choose from an assortment ofupgrades if you like (horsehide leather, comfort-pad backing, etc). I use the FoxX IWB Hybrid 95 percent of the time. When I wear theFoxX holster without an undershirt, the leather sometimes irritatesmy skin when I wear it all day. If I had ponied up the extra $12.50for their velvet-like comfort pad, I probably wouldn't have thatproblem.
    When I wear a suit, Isometimes use a PDA holster that looks like a cell phone holster fora big Galaxy Note cell phone, $39.95 (www.pdaholsters.com).
    I also have a Clinger“Atomic” holster which I use when I want to appendix-carry in thefront. That's a good holster too, but they don't make the Atomicmodel anymore. Their “Stingray” model, which replaced theAtomic, is $39.95 (www.clingerholsters.com)
    Another really goodholster is the Ace Dri-Matrix by Black Arch Holsters. It has aneoprene-like backing which is great against your bare-skin in hotweather, $69.95 (www.blackarchholsters.com).
    I use a “Sticky”holster when I just want to carry the gun in the cargo pockets of myshorts.
    No one holster will fillall your needs, and your personal preference may be different frommine. I use all of my holsters, but the FoxX gets used the most.
    Other holsters you mightlook at are Urban Carry (www.urbancarryholsters.com),and Kangaroo Carry (www.kangaroocarry.com).

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1103 times
    Like most handgun owners, I have an assortment of different holsters that I've aquired over the years. The holster that I like best is a Hybrid IWB holster from FoxX holsters (www.foxxholsters.com). I wear it at the five o'clock position, but it can be worn at any waist position you like.
    I considered a Crossbreed holster, but thought they were too expensive.
    I also considered Alien Gear holsters, but after reading reviews of their poor customer service and late deliveries, I decided against them (this was a while ago, and they may have fixed that problem by now).
    I chose FoxX, and I am very happy with their product. The basic IWB Hybrid cost just $39, including shipping! And it was at my door one week after I ordered it online.....ONE WEEK! You can also choose from an assortment of upgrades if you like (horsehide leather, comfort-pad backing, etc). I use the FoxX IWB Hybrid 95 percent of the time. When I wear the FoxX holster without an undershirt, the leather sometimes irritates my skin when I wear it all day. If I had ponied up the extra $12.50 for their velvet-like comfort pad, I probably wouldn't have that problem.
    When I wear a suit, I sometimes use a PDA holster that looks like a cell phone holster for a big Galaxy Note cell phone, $39.95 (www.pdaholsters.com).
    I also have a Clinger “Atomic” holster which I use when I want to appendix-carry in the front. That's a good holster too, but they don't make the Atomic model anymore. Their “Stingray” model, which replaced the Atomic, is $39.95 (www.clingerholsters.com)
    Another really good holster is the Ace Dri-Matrix by Black Arch Holsters. It has a neoprene-like backing which is great against your bare-skin in hot weather, $69.95 (www.blackarchholsters.com).
    I use a “Sticky” holster when I just want to carry the gun in the cargo pockets of my shorts.
    No one holster will fill all your needs, and your personal preference may be different from mine. I use all of my holsters, but the FoxX gets used the most.
    Other holsters you might look at are Urban Carry (www.urbancarryholsters.com), and Kangaroo Carry (www.kangaroocarry.com).

Sponsored Links