New Sights

Thread: New Sights

Member #
    Liked
    31 times

New Sights

Nothing particularly interesting to talk about today. Except, Iím impatiently waiting for the local Gunsmith to call me to pickup my G2C with the final upgrade. TFX Pro nighties. Anybody used these on their G2C and how did you like them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greasedog; 07-26-2019 at 05:43 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have the TFX sights on my glock 27 and my g2 ,they are great nite sights and in bright light they really stand out ,but in shade or indoors with any normal lighting they are more like regular sights other than that they are fine, also on the g2 with 115 IMI razor cut hp ammo the gun shot about 12 inches low I had not used this ammo before ,with the stock sights so not sure if it was the sights or not. Next trip to the range I used speer gold dots 124gr and they shot to poa ,so me thinms it was the ammo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman482 View Post
    I have the TFX sights on my glock 27 and my g2 ,they are great nite sights and in bright light they really stand out ,but in shade or indoors with any normal lighting they are more like regular sights other than that they are fine, also on the g2 with 115 IMI razor cut hp ammo the gun shot about 12 inches low I had not used this ammo before ,with the stock sights so not sure if it was the sights or not. Next trip to the range I used speer gold dots 124gr and they shot to poa ,so me thinms it was the ammo
    Took my first range trip with the new TFX Pro sights last week. Shot better than I ever have with the G2C. Consistent 3in groups at 10yrds. Iím cool with that. My (relatively new) G2C has successfully proven itself more than reliable enough (1000rds w/o a single FTF), accurate enough and has made the transition to my EDC. Even though Iíve added nearly $200 in upgrades, the original price is the best $200 Iíve ever spent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    136 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman482 View Post
    I'm thinking of getting the same sights so it's nice to see them on the gun but...

please get a broom and dustpan!
    "Everyone who is not an American, drop your gun!"
    Sheriff Isaac, "Doctor Who: A Town Called Mercy"

Sponsored Links