Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Out of the Taurus circle for the last 5 years--But Im back...

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Steyr 
#1 · (Edited)
Summer was aproaching and I needed a conceal pistol, my Yugo M57 simply wont do in the Houston heat\humidity, add to that of the at least 70 reviews Ive read\youtube about the G2C Ive yet see a negative about one. Besides my last Millenium 111 had 3k trouble free rds thru it when I traded it. Then the big push over the fence --PRICE-- PSA had my od green g2c at 209$ - 25$ rebate So I figured I couldnt come up with a good reason not to jump and get one. Im sure glad I did, Im at 350rds 90% Monarch steelcase 115 practice ball ammo and recently Ive cycled mags full of Sig Sauer Elite 124 jhp--Win Defend 115 jhp--Remi HTP 124 jhp-- Hornady Critical 124 jhp-- and even Monarch brass 124 jhp ALL cycle w.o issue. Ergos are great shoots poa and has fired all rounds no issue. A bargain indeed.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Well, my Taurus 9mm has a hammer on it, but looks a lot like the G2c otherwise. I feed it brass case cause it doesn't like the steel cased stuff, but it is wonderfully accurate and reliable. :D

Attachments

Reactions: slong115
#6 ·
Welcome back to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.