Has anybody had this out the box? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Has anybody had this out the box?

Member #
    Liked
    6544 times
    I took the adjustable sights of mine and installed the Lakeline fixed sights and never looked back.

Member #
    Liked
    445 times
    PT 111 shot low lil filing and is dead on YES as with any gun I have purchased I had to do some work to get it where I wanted it, At least "PERFECTION" is not claimed prior to purchase and requires another $200 aftermarket parts to make it "TOLERABLE" then add another $150 aftermarket parts to get me to at least "LOOK" at it again. GLOCK should be "When you need a Gun REAL Bad we have a REAL BAD GUN for you" hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahh not Glock anymore Company should change NAME to B.A.T better add another $1000 hahahahahahahahahahaahhaha NO GLOCKS were actually harmed during the rant HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...
    Yuck Moo

Member #
    Liked
    153 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw46 View Post
    LOL, I was so impressed when I was looking at the gun store that a ~$200 9mm pistol came with adjustable sights. After actually using the adjustment feature I have to agree, very cheezy! The nice thing was since they are so cheezy I didnt feel bad at all stuffing a sliver of lexan in there to get the result I was after, and I can now see the spot I'm going to poke a hole sitting atop my front sight blade.
    Ended up doing something like that. Adjusted the sight as high as it would go, then stuck a piece of plastic cut from a yogurt container lid in the crack underneath to keep it from adjusting itself back down. And now it's actually pretty accurate, for me. I was knocking over plates and rolling catfood cans out to maybe 20 yards.

I've got lakeline's basic 3 dot fixed sight set on order.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links