Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By SpAmSoNiTe

Thread: (another) new G2C owner!

Member #
    Liked
    17 times

(another) new G2C owner!

Hi all!
    Had been watching my local sporting goods ads for a good deal on a g2c to go with my TCP while the rebate was on and finally came across one I couldn't pass up. One of my area's larger outfits, Fin, Feather, Fur Outfitters has the stainless on sale for 169.00 after the $30 rebate(199+tax) out the door. If anyone is looking for one, I think they have like 6 stores across northeast ohio and are pretty good on most of their sale pricing. Big monthly ads.

Hope it's as good a shooter as my TCP, which rides with me all summer long in a pocket. Feels good and no noticeable(to me anyways) hitch in the trigger safety. this one will probably stay in the car for the most part(I occasionally have to travel through some shady parts of Cleveland on my way to work), and maybe get carried a little.. hopefully gonna put some rounds through her at the range this weekend.

I know they all look the same, but dis iz mine, along with a shot with it's little brother

Cheer's and happy shooting all!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2218 times
    Nice looking gun(s). I assume that G2C shoots millimeters and not inches. Did they have the .40 version at your store (and if so, what was the price)?

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaBravoKS View Post
    Nice looking gun(s). I assume that G2C shoots millimeters and not inches. Did they have the .40 version at your store (and if so, what was the price)?
    To be honest I didn't look for the 40. Ad was specifically for the stainless 9mm, which is what I was looking for. Their "regular" pricing is pretty close to msrp on things, but I doubt anyone buys "regular" price there anyway. Took it out into the back yard and plinked a few water bottles with it and at least the 1st mag ran through no issues

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Congratulations on your new G2C. That stainless slide makes it a good looking shooter!

cim
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    That looks sharp! Good price.

Sponsored Links