Inside waistband holster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Inside waistband holster

I just bought a taurus millennium pro TP111 and wanted to carry it in the inside of my waistband and was looking on information on the best holster. Also what other accessories do they have for this type of gun, as in "lasers, flashlights. etc. Any information would be great. thanks

Member #
    Liked
    806 times

Re: Inside waistband holster

I'm going to assume you mean the PT111 Pro if so that is what I carry daily. I have a Crossbreed's SuperTuck Deluxe with the standard cut.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/IW...%2CProductName

Very comfortable to ware daily with completely adjustable can't and ride height. I ware it at between 3:30 and 4 o'clock position. I also find it comfortable and easy to get to in a sitting position as well. I'm actually considering getting one of their belts too. There are a few really good holsters available for this gun from cheaper to more expensive.
    Joe

Owning a gun doesn’t make you any more an armed citizen than owning a guitar
    makes you a musician.

Member #
    Liked
    131 times

I recently bought a CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe too and there are indeed very comfortable...
    I kinda did a "NO NO" with it the otherday..I fell asleep with it...
    My wife got a little jealous of my 145Pro :P
    REALLY I DID TAKE A NAP WITH IT..
    i have a Cutt's Custom Leather that i used for a bit that was okay..but it was for full size 24/7 9mm
    if it was for my 140 or 145 it would have been excellent...
    a lot of members like the kholsters..personally i think they are a little ugly... sorry guys... thats just an opinion
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    806 times

Quote Originally Posted by txto70
    I recently bought a CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe too and there are indeed very comfortable...
    I kinda did a "NO NO" with it the otherday..I fell asleep with it...
    My wife got a little jealous of my 145Pro :P
    REALLY I DID TAKE A NAP WITH IT..
    i have a Cutt's Custom Leather that i used for a bit that was okay..but it was for full size 24/7 9mm
    if it was for my 140 or 145 it would have been excellent...
    a lot of members like the kholsters..personally i think they are a little ugly... sorry guys... thats just an opinion
    I've sleep in my car carrying when the wife was driving but never took a nap in one at least yet.

I also have an Alessi Watch 6 I carry my larger Armscor MAPP1 MS in but it is a bit over a two pound gun with 16 + 1 magazines. Love the gun but a bit big to carry with lighter summer cloths.

I agree the kholsters are a bit too ugly for me also though I'm sure they are as good as the CrossBreed as far as comfort goes as they really are basically the same design.
    Joe

makes you a musician.

Member #
    Liked
    19 times

Inside the wast band .. who the H3!! is going to see it concealed means Concealed.with the Kholster , you can adjust the cant ,height n trim it to suit you and even die if you think its to UGLY . It is the most versatile IWB Tuck-able holster on the market for the price.
    PT140 Mil. Pro. 40 cal. S/W 2nd Gen.
    PT111 Mil. Pro 9mm 2nd Gen.
    Kel-Tec PF-9
    Bersa DT Thunder 380
    Kel-Tec P3AT 380 2nd Gen.
    Raven 25
    Μολὼν λάβε
    I Am A Proud Descendant Of A Confederate Soldier
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2wdpvec.png

Member #
    Liked
    806 times

I don't disagree with you TnRebel and do realize you can set it up pretty much any way you want. As for UGLY well it is and I'm sure no one that gets a gun pulled on them will make a fashion statement about the looks of the holster the gun came from either. I simply went with the SuperTuck Deluxe as it fit perfect out of the bag both me and my gun with out any additional modifications. I also had never heard of Kholster until I joined this group. I was actually consider a High Noon Holster till I stumbled on to the super tuck site from another forum. Now that holster makes the SuperTuck look ugly too as does my Alessi Watch 6. Just different strokes for different folks. It is still one of the fuglyist one I've seen to date.
    Joe

makes you a musician.

Member #
    Liked
    11222 times

Plus 1 on the CrossBreed. Better clips and leather (I have the horsehide). I have the Quik Clip model for my PT-111 MilPro and love it. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever worn.

This picture shows the clip in position for Strongside and Cross Draw, but I find myself carrying SOB the majority of time. But even SOB is very comfortable driving or sitting in a chair.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Crossbreed is the way for the Bride and I to carry....once you're used to it, you'll never know it's there!  Customer Service is Exceptional to boot!

I carry a PT145 (and my old 111 fits as well) in Cowhide Supertuck, the wife packs her LCP in horsehide Minituck (which seems to be a little less comfortable and a tab bit more abrasive). My little bro carries his PT145 in Crossbreed ST as well.

edited to quantify opinion.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

I defiantly need to step up to either the Crossbreed of the Kholster. I have and Uncle mikes right now and it just does not cut it, it is a pain in the ass to get the gun back in the holster after being removed. How difficult is it to get the gun back into either one of these. Thank for the info.

Member #
    Liked
    806 times

Quote Originally Posted by Quigar17
    I defiantly need to step up to either the Crossbreed of the Kholster. I have and Uncle mikes right now and it just does not cut it, it is a pain in the ass to get the gun back in the holster after being removed. How difficult is it to get the gun back into either one of these. Thank for the info.
    No problem at all for me as both are Kydex holsters on leather back. Kydex seems to hold is shape really well when the gun is removed.
    Joe

makes you a musician.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links