Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Greetings from Pennsylvania

3K views 46 replies 47 participants last post by  JFootin 
#1 ·
Hi, Just joined the forum in anticipation on the purchase of a Taurus snubbie. Havn't made my mind up yet so I 'm doing a little investigating.

#2 ·
#3 ·
Hello and welcome aboard from Wilmington, North Carolina! Thanks for joining.

#4 ·
Welcome, and it's another beautiful day here in The Villages, FL.

#5 ·
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you. I am partial to my 617 in stainless and M85 in blue steel but there are also other models that others will attest too. I would advise you to hold as many of them as you can and see which one feels right to you.

#7 ·
Welcome from East Texas.

#8 ·
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

#9 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma.

#12 ·
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

#16 ·
Welcome to TA from the Steel City.

#17 ·
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL

#20 ·
We are pleased to welcome you to TaurusArmed.net. :D

Taurus provides a wide array of revolver styles and a wide range of available calibers. Ask around, and shop around and determine which one would best suit your needs, and let us know what you ultimately decide on.

Here are three fine Taurus snubbie revolvers for your consideration:

Model 85 .38 Special ---- Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Model 605 .357 Magnum-------------------------- Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Judge Public Defender (.410 shotgun shells or .45 Colt ammo)---------- Revolver Ammunition Bullet Everyday carry Metal

#23 ·
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. I have two Taurus snubbies, the Model 851 in .38 Special and
the Model 617 in .357 Magnum. Both are fine guns and see a lot of concealed carry time.

#24 ·
Hello, RTHomse, and welcome from Missouri to this great Taurus family & forum. Good folks and info here! I grew up and still have family just up the road from you in the Coopersburg-Quakertown area.

#25 ·
Welcome from Kentucky!

#26 ·
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.