Taurus Firearm Forum banner

New Member Checking In

2K views 23 replies 24 participants last post by  ifithitu 
#1 ·
Hello. I just registered here on the Taurus forums. I'm a septuagenarian and I have owned firearms since the age of five. I currently own three Taurus firearms and I have a new G3c on the way. I'm hoping to participate here and make new friends. Thanks!

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

#5 ·
septuagenarian... That is a pretty big word to be throwing around!! (kidding). The G3c is a smooth operator, you will enjoy it. Go to the range early in the day when it is cool and you feel energetic..(COFFEE!!) Maybe stretch your body some if you are able.. God bless you and your family.. Stay Safe.

#6 ·
Septa . . . septua . . . uh . . . does that mean you've reached Jack Benny's eternal age of 39? :D Welcome from central New Mexico. I think you'll like it here. Now, if you'll 'scuse me, I gotta go find a dictionary.

#14 ·
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

#15 ·
Welcome, from the Rust Belt USA....

#23 ·
Welcome to the forum from the Florida Keys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.