Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Greetings from Western Pennsylvania

4K views 55 replies 52 participants last post by  mark38090 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I'm in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania. New to the forum, new to Taurus. I picked up an M85 stainless snubbie last month. So far so good. I've only run about 100 rounds through so far. I'm still working on it. Having some trouble with accuracy. I'm sure it's just me.

I'm excited to get back into shooting sports. I've not shot for twenty years but the bug has me already. Looking at picking up a 24/7 9mm soon. Any strong opinions or things I should keep my eyes open for?

Thanks!!

#32 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma.

#35 ·
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

#36 ·
We're glad to have y'all with us!! Great information & topics can be found here, along with GREAT PEOPLE TOO!!

Attachments

#37 ·
Welcome from Florida

#38 ·
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

#39 ·
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

#42 ·
Welcome from Illinois!!!

#45 ·
Welcome from just north, up in Erie. I got a m85 this past summer from a store near you, Sportsmans Supply. I love it. Always goes bang. It's a little tough to get the hang of it for accuracy, but, I'm not looking to win any marksmanship awards with it. At 6 feet I can dot an i with it. I got it when my TCP started acting up.

#51 ·
Greetings from the Great State of Mississippi.

The folks here at TaurusArmed.net are very friendly and knowledgeable about firearms and associated subjects.

I encourage you to jump right into the fray and begin sharing your firearms experiences and wisdom, and help make a great forum even better!

#53 ·
Welcome from North Carolina to the greatest forum on the Net. Stick around for awhile and you will see what I mean. You will find some great advice and good people here...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.