Any other Jeep lovers out there? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Any other Jeep lovers out there?

Member #
    Liked
    3280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DKSlim View Post
    Had a 2000 Wrangler. Had to trade it for my wife (we needed something for kids and daily driver for her). Bought her a 2012 Cherokee V-6. I love it but will have another wrangler someday??? (I hope)
    O.K., have to ask "Had to trade it for my wife"??? I thought that was outlawed by the 14th amendment. Take heart, the Grand are dynamite (specifically, want to get one for my wife and the kids too, just feel that they'd be safer) and I am positive you'll get a new one some day. Heck, I waited 15 years to finally get my Wrangler. Makes me love it even more
    From " We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness..." logically follows "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". NRA, GOA, ISRA, SAF, KD9BFX

Member #
    Liked
    3280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mingaa View Post
    What's not to love about a Jeep?!?!
    Can only reply with
    From " We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness..." logically follows "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". NRA, GOA, ISRA, SAF, KD9BFX

Member #
    Liked
    3280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MadKaw View Post
    Well if we're doing significant names... a pollard is an animal, such as an ox, goat, or sheep, that no longer has its horns. So does that mean your wife is no longer cheating on you?

As far as Jeeps go, I suppose I could tell the story about the time I dropped a wheel off a 20 foot high embankment, or the time I is was chasing a miscreant and got my Wrangler 10 feet in the air... or the time I dropped it into 15 feet of water in the middle of the winter... or... no, that one's not PG-13...
    But no, I don't have a Jeep.
    I prefer the first definition given that a pollard is: A tree whose top branches have been cut back to the trunk so that it may produce a dense growth of new shoots. Married 18 years and 3 kids will definitely cut away ego and cause greater growth. But thanks for playing.
    MadKaw likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    112 times
    I have an orange '06 wrangler x with a 4" lift. I just blew out the rear-end and had it rebuilt. NOW I am suffering the "death Wobble" but I still love my jeep. I always wanted one and bought this in '06 as a present for myslef after my divorce. I have had more fun in this vehicle than in any other vehicle I've owned!

Member #
    Liked
    19679 times
    As the old saying goes, It's a Jeep, "If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand"
    Pollard1911, stickem2 and dfa24.7 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I had a 1995 jeep wrangler. The last edition with the square headlights and only floor heat, with no air. Drove it to Montana from Virginia. Long trip, but worth it. Drove all over Glacier National Park once there. Actually lived in Whitefish, Montana for 3 years after driving to Montana. Loved it out west. If you ever have a chance to drive through Glacier National Park on the Sun Road in a jeep, absolutely breathtaking.
    dfa24.7 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by valk1999 View Post
    I have an orange '06 wrangler x with a 4" lift. I just blew out the rear-end and had it rebuilt. NOW I am suffering the "death Wobble" but I still love my jeep. I always wanted one and bought this in '06 as a present for myslef after my divorce. I have had more fun in this vehicle than in any other vehicle I've owned!
    And not a bad gift post divorce

Member #
    Liked
    3280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry2929 View Post
    I had a 1995 jeep wrangler. The last edition with the square headlights and only floor heat, with no air. Drove it to Montana from Virginia. Long trip, but worth it. Drove all over Glacier National Park once there. Actually lived in Whitefish, Montana for 3 years after driving to Montana. Loved it out west. If you ever have a chance to drive through Glacier National Park on the Sun Road in a jeep, absolutely breathtaking.
    Solid doors or the fold down windows?

Member #
    Liked
    3280 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks9293 View Post
    I have a 95 Cherokee country 4.0 312,167miles. Great truck I'm pretty sure it will rust apart before it dies. Wish it was full framed. I have beat this truck to death and it asks for more.
    AND, with all the aftermarket product, it may never have to rust out. Or, if you're like the +/- 30 year old single guy across the street from us, who proudly owns 5 Wranglers and a garage that he built after he bought the house (hold 4 cars up top and 5 below), you can completely rebuild the body yourself (I do feel for his girlfriend though, I don't think she realizes she is a Jeep widow already).

Member #
    Liked
    224 times
    I own a couple of ZJ's, couple of the best vehicles I've ever owned.

One is at 201k and the other at 189k. Still running like new.
    Pollard1911 likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links