how has your lifestyle changed i/e restaurants stores etc. since your ccw - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    Liked
    19 times

Re: how has your lifestyle changed i/e restaurants stores etc. since your ccw

I have carried so long I don't remember how life was before, I was among the first 100 in the state of Florida to get my CCW and Carrie with a permit but I have had firearms from the age of 10. and have carried a hand gun from 66 when I came back from Vietnam, if a business had a sign , I don't use that business.
    PT140 Mil. Pro. 40 cal. S/W 2nd Gen.
    PT111 Mil. Pro 9mm 2nd Gen.
    Kel-Tec PF-9
    Bersa DT Thunder 380
    Kel-Tec P3AT 380 2nd Gen.
    Raven 25
    Μολὼν λάβε
    I Am A Proud Descendant Of A Confederate Soldier
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2wdpvec.png

TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
    Member #
    Liked
    102 times

I will admit to enjoying a beer with my dinner from time to time, but that's about it. I will drink more quantity at home on a rare occasion. If we are out and I choose to have a beer with dinner, I'm not armed.

TX law states that you cannot be intoxicated while carrying. They don't elaborate on the intoxication level either, so that's left up to the officers discretion, which can or can't be in your favor. No since in chancing it if ya ask me.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

When I took my class the instructor was adamant that ANY alcohol in your blood was a bad thing if you ever get caught. I personally would not drink and carry at the same time, not even one beer.

As Steelheart said above, if they post, I go elsewhere to spend my money. but, I will write them a letter letting them know that they are losing customers.

Todd

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    51 times

In Mn's carry law they state that 0.04 is the legal limit while carrying. FYI it's 0.08 for a DWI here.

Steelheart
    USCCA, NRA & GOA member http://www.appleseedinfo.org/ Basic Rifle Marksmanship with some neat history thrown in.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

my lifestyle hasn't changed much. concealed means concealed.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Steelheart
    If a business is posted (whether is legal or not) I chose not to give them any money if can help it. They don't respect my rights then why should I help their finances.
    I don't know if you're on TCC or not, but I agree with some of the posters there. Many businesses put the non-compliant signs up to make the sheep feel safe, but for permit holders (that know better) to feel free to carry.

Member #
    Liked
    51 times

Yes, I'm there, just don't stop in as often as I used to. Stuck working 6 days a week and trying to have a semblance of a life.

Steelheart
    USCCA, NRA & GOA member http://www.appleseedinfo.org/ Basic Rifle Marksmanship with some neat history thrown in.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Steelheart
    Yes, I'm there, just don't stop in as often as I used to. Stuck working 6 days a week and trying to have a semblance of a life.

Steelheart
    I work five days a week, which is why I can post in so many forums. Sitting on a computer with nothing to do for eight hours

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads | My Threads | My Posts

Sponsored Links