• 2 Post By melter68
  • 1 Post By here2serve
  • 1 Post By GreenWolf70

Thread: Judge thugs

Member #
    Liked
    431 times

Judge thugs

No Judge owners are not thugs. I was talking to a LEO in hinesville ga. I had been watching him for a while out side wally world. He was looking for teen age thugs. He said they have started watching for our Military guys to buy electronics and when they load the car/go back in to get the wife and kids the thugs break into the car. The thugs preferred gun has become the Judge. Shame our guys come home and on payday get watched and attacked by thugs.

The LEO did notice my TCP. Says he loves his. When I asked him how he felt about civilians carrying he was all for it.
    Denton likes this.

BANNED
    Member #
    Liked
    1499 times
    Sucks that these creeps are seeking out military guys to steal from.

Maybe one of the military guys will catch them in the act, and take care of business they way it should be taken care of.

Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    Only two policies here.

1. leave the military alone and let them enjoy their RNR

2. shoot to kill anyone how attacks them, one to the head, one to the chest
    here2serve and Denton like this.
    take the fight to the fight, no one stays behind, we all go home

Taurus long barrel revolver .357, savage110fp .223, saiga 308(dragunov style), JW15 .22, rossi 92 .357, .44 underlever rifle.
    .243 hunting rifle, Winchester 30/30 yellow boy indian carbine (saddle ring), magtech 10-22 plinker,
    .410 saiga(10 round), BSA . 410 single barrel, remington 500 pump action, Rizzini 12 gauge,
    Spanish 12 gauge s/s

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    431 times
    LEO said they are stationing an officer at each strip mall and major retail shops. Weekends and every military pay day. Most of the guys live on post which means they can not carry. Silly rule. We send them to fight then ban them from being able to carry on post.
    Denton likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    11150 times
    A lot of folks don't know that the PX does price matching, just show them the ad.

But yes, thugs in parking lots have been a problem at Fort Benning for many years.

And it has always bothered me that commanders have no problem with soldiers carrying in combat areas, but will quickly deprive them of their Second Amendment Rights as soon as they are back in garrison. As soldiers we surrender too many of our rights in the name of the common good, that it just ticks me off when I see a commander taking away more, because he can.

Ran into an IFOR (US Army) colonel in Sarajevo, who stopped the local PX from selling cigarettes because "my father died of lung cancer". That lasted until I informed the PX regional chief that his customers were all going to the Brit PX because they had cigarettes. I kind of giggled in the background when he told that colonel it was not within his authority to tell the PX what they could or could not sell.
    sparks9293 likes this.
    Battle of Wanat: 10 years ago last 13 July, 1LT Brostram was killed in combat killing the last enemy combatant in the outpost. The LT went to the point of decision and made the difference that turned the tide of the battle. The original investigation found the Bde Cmdr, the Bn Cmdr and the Co Cmdr at fault for dereliction of duty. If you want to see what a sarcastic silver star citation reads like, pull up the company commander's silver star.

Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    Its not right that armed forces personnel serve their country and are treated this way back home and their commanders above them
    stop them from carrying guns, which is their right been an american, they put their lives on the line in combat zones, no matter if they are front line or in the background. God bless them and their families
    take the fight to the fight, no one stays behind, we all go home

Taurus long barrel revolver .357, savage110fp .223, saiga 308(dragunov style), JW15 .22, rossi 92 .357, .44 underlever rifle.
    .243 hunting rifle, Winchester 30/30 yellow boy indian carbine (saddle ring), magtech 10-22 plinker,
    .410 saiga(10 round), BSA . 410 single barrel, remington 500 pump action, Rizzini 12 gauge,
    Spanish 12 gauge s/s

Sponsored Links